Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Peoples, once CLEMSON beat Bammer for the Natty I made a promise to myself...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 9
| visibility 1

Peoples, once CLEMSON beat Bammer for the Natty I made a promise to myself...

Jan 19, 2017, 10:30 PM

Savor this championship as long as possible. Don't let other sports interfere with this happiness. Live in ignorant bliss until baseball season starts.

Forgetting college basketball for a little less than a month ain't that hard to do. It's not even March yet, so who cares? Focus on baseball and Clemson's promising season. Continue enjoying your sports life!

Baseball. The real b-ball.

??

~JKB

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Peoples, once CLEMSON beat Bammer for the Natty I made a promise to myself...

Jan 19, 2017, 10:34 PM

Exactly

Hear! Hear!***

Jan 19, 2017, 10:35 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Peoples, once CLEMSON beat Bammer for the Natty I made a promise to myself...

Jan 19, 2017, 10:43 PM

This doesn't take away from my happiness over the football team, but i'm a die hard Tiger basketball fan. I can't just turn my back and not support them. :)

That's true. But, I have to agree with the OP that the sting

Jan 19, 2017, 11:14 PM

of defeat that has become the norm for the basketball fan in me isn't quite as bad this season considering the continued narcotic of our win in football. And of all the seasons to really feel some heartbreak in basketball, it's this one.

That was a tough game to watch. I feel bad for the guys, I really do.

Go Tigers.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Brad is probably counting on all of us to think like you

Jan 19, 2017, 11:28 PM

I get it but I also feel that if Dabo can take us to a National Championship in Football it is not too much to ask our basketball coach at least get us into the 64 tournament teams most (if not every) year.

Rick Barnes proved we could excel. Other coaches have proved we can do it.

He might be a nice guy and even a good X and O coach but he's not getting it done.

If I'm being honest with myself, every other

Jan 20, 2017, 12:09 AM

sport is a far distant second. I'm really still floating from the Natty we won in football to be honest! Obviously I love Clemson and support all programs, but we're a football school. Obviously I know u and many on hear feel the same way, but you can't please everyone all the time. I'm still savoring being able to talk junk to literally ANY fan base in the country for the next year. Knowing I can say 35-31, National Champions and drop the mic is pretty sweet.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 20, 2017, 1:19 AM

I just hang my hat on the fact that we beat the coots in basketball and won the natty and called it a season.. Oh yeah and 56-7

Sincerely, Brad Brownell***

Jan 20, 2017, 5:28 AM

Jan 20, 2017, 6:00 AM

Lucky for you I have to wait until september before I care about anything again..

Replies: 9
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic