Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Finebaum today on heisman...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 17
| visibility 1

Finebaum today on heisman...

Jan 19, 2017, 6:43 PM

Finebaum says today he will forever regret voting Lamar over Watson and yet again...deshaun would've won it if voting was after playoffs. Thought they learned this after last year? And now they are finally bringing up how Lamar got a lot of TDs against weak weak teams like Charlotte

Happy Deshaun got the real trophy he wanted but man, the youngman earned it and could argue he deserved it twice...

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I actually have grown to like him more over

Jan 19, 2017, 6:47 PM

the last month. He owned it today for sure.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I actually have grown to like him more over

Jan 19, 2017, 6:50 PM

Agreed. Still an sec homer but first to call Saban out last year with player issues and now barking back at a few idiot fans of theirs.

Owning his stupidityabour heisman is another step

Re: I actually have grown to like him more over

Jan 19, 2017, 6:58 PM [ in reply to I actually have grown to like him more over ]

nOPE.bOZO. aTTENTION ADDICTED HACK. vERY POORLY INFORMED. He could vote 10 Clemson guys in and it want change that. No use for and do not ever voluntarily listen him.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Agree. After watching a lot of shows leading up to the

Jan 19, 2017, 9:09 PM [ in reply to I actually have grown to like him more over ]

championship he is one of the best that I have seen. Way more knowledgeable than most and very fair to Clemson.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Finebaum today on heisman...

Jan 19, 2017, 6:48 PM

The whole Heisman Organization is a joke. Not moving with the times, not monitoring voting privelages responsibly and selling out for the commercial revenue.

They should be ashamed. Heisman has long since rolled over in his grave. Disgrace.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

'Oh Snap, Das Crazy Mane'

Jan 19, 2017, 6:53 PM

- Lamar

Sadly, these guys *should* legitimately watch more games

Jan 19, 2017, 7:23 PM

than you or I ever do. Like, Saturday happens and they watch games like we do, but then when you and I go to work or class, they work all #### week on this stuff and still can't see the forest for the trees. I have no sympathy for them getting it wrong. They are paid to do it. I'd be fired for doing my job so half-assed.

The only sliver of defense I could give Paul is he may be up high enough he doesn't have to watch games as much. He probably gets interns to do it and report back what they see. It's bull you know what either way.

I'll forever be angry DW4 didn't win this one outright this year.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Louisville only beat 3 teams that were over .500

Jan 19, 2017, 7:32 PM

...and they played 14 games. We beat 12 out of 15. Needless to say, DW was robbed but he got the only trophy that matters and one Jackson will never see.

YeP, bum rap for DW4 but at least he won't have to be seen in stupid Heisman House ads!

Jan 19, 2017, 7:36 PM

LoL but true!

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 19, 2017, 7:41 PM

I will forever regret, that someone stupid enough to vote one thing in December and then regret it in January, has a vote.

Jan 19, 2017, 8:31 PM

Are you attacking Trump supporters? lol

Jan 19, 2017, 9:07 PM

Sorry PF but too late to ride the DW4 bandwagon. Maybe from now on you'll actually pay attention to what's slapping you in the face

TWSS

Jan 21, 2017, 5:40 AM

That's what she said

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Bill King said the same thing

Jan 19, 2017, 9:23 PM

Also heard two local Kentucky beat writers make the same statement.

Dan Patrick gloated after the title saying that's why he voted for Deshaun and not Lamar.

Yep

Jan 21, 2017, 8:16 AM
IMG_5558.PNG(618.7 K)

Bill admitted as much on Facebook

badge-donor-10yr.jpg2013_bowl_champ.gif flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 19, 2017, 9:24 PM

I predicted this in a thread in early December.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 21, 2017, 8:16 AM

Well dang man - it sure as heck took that clown long enough. Did someone have to hit him in the head with a 2 by 4 to get him to wake up? Geez - what an idiot to only now jump on this train. And if Renfrow had dropped that perfect pass for the winning TD, Stinkbomb would NEVER have stated this. Anyone thinking otherwise is buying into his stupidity. He still sucks it. And so does his Bama sidekick Phyllis. She's just an idiot too.

Replies: 17
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic