Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Anyone received their natty Fanantics
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 26
| visibility 1

Anyone received their natty Fanantics

Jan 19, 2017, 6:38 PM

Clemson order? I checked today and mine hasn't shipped yet. I ordered the day after the game.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I guess free shipping means SLOW

Jan 19, 2017, 6:40 PM

shipping...

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Anyone received their natty Fanantics

Jan 19, 2017, 6:40 PM

Same here. I just checked my order status and it shows 2 of my shirt are on the way, rest of my $200 order hasn't shipped. ridiculous as it has been 9 days.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 19, 2017, 6:43 PM

Working for a distribution company, you think it's all automated. But there's someone at Fanatics placing these orders on the backend and I'm sure they're swamped in many ways.

That's a long wait without an update or forewarning though. Wow.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'm heading to CO sat and wanted to sport my natty gear

Jan 19, 2017, 6:44 PM [ in reply to Re: Anyone received their natty Fanantics ]

but that doesn't look like it's going to happen.

Jan 19, 2017, 6:50 PM

Thus far, their customer service sucks.

Jan 19, 2017, 6:54 PM

Same here. I phoned them yesterday and they said most of my order will be shipped out tomorrow. Much of their merchandise is made by other companies and they are simply the seller and not the maker.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 19, 2017, 6:52 PM

Got email says delayed until Feb. 3 - got book, plaque, DVD, stickers, t-shirt, hat.

Kinda related...

Jan 19, 2017, 6:59 PM

I ordered some gear from Tiger Sports Shop and it's been a week and it hasn't even shipped. I try to support local Clemson shops but this is pretty ridiculous.

Ordered 5 shirts from them tuesday night (to beat the free shipping deadline)

Jan 19, 2017, 7:01 PM

I got all 5 together on Saturday.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 19, 2017, 7:04 PM

Just got my Locker Room 'Best Is Standard' Nike Official shirt today, one of about 9 items in my order and an Adult's XL fits about like a Medium.

And, they don't re-send you a better size you have to return it, pay shipping, and place another order.

Lame. Everything about them has been dissappointing so far.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Def. Agreed on t-shirt sizing

Jan 19, 2017, 7:30 PM

I ordered a men's medium... Which typically would be a little small for me but they were sold out of large... And this thing looks like under armour heat gear on me.

I gave it to my wife, who typically wears women's small or xs and she likes it as a loose fit shirt.

Moral of the story... Order these Nike shirts BIG.

Jan 19, 2017, 8:14 PM [ in reply to Re: Anyone received their natty Fanantics ]

I learned years ago that Nike stuff is small. Best to order 2 sizes bigger

Jan 19, 2017, 7:21 PM

got 3 of 5 items. The order told me that some items would not ship until Jan 31st at the latest.

You could be in the same boat.

Jan 19, 2017, 7:22 PM

An email you say...lots of people better check their email and say they're sorry. Again, work in distribution.

Got my cap yesterday

Jan 19, 2017, 7:28 PM

Nice but i don't like the silver color adjustable sanp aband in the back..I wish it was black or gold!

Jan 19, 2017, 7:32 PM

I haven't bought any of the championship stuff yet cause I've got bills to pay. But I buy all my Clemson, Braves, and Panthers stuff from them and never had a major problem, the one problem I did have I called em and customer service fixed it that day and I got extra fan cash back on top of my order being fixed. The problem with a lot of the championship stuff is that its special order items and they have to wait to get it in stock at their warehouse in Jacksonville. That's why they say "Special Order will ship before Jan 31" because it hasn't reached them from the manufacturer yet. So just relax and be patient. You'll get your stuff and everything will be fine.

Jan 19, 2017, 7:36 PM

Finally got my last piece today. Everything fits everybody. I ordered during the trophy presentation.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I ordered a game program from Fanatics on the 14th. They

Jan 19, 2017, 7:37 PM

called a couple of days later to tell me that it would not even ship until Jan. 23rd. This was not a big deal to me because I thought I remembered seeing something to that effect when I ordered.

I ordered stuff last year and it all came very nicely packed. I haven't ordered any clothes yet because I want to see if I can buy that in person as I prefer. But I have ordered two Natty game programs, two Fiesta Bowl programs, and two ACCCG programs. I think I ordered them from three different sites. I had them delivered to my parents because I live in Atlanta and they live in a gated beach community in South Carolina. If delivery has to leave it on steps, I may never see it here in Atlanta, while they will have no issues.

Jan 19, 2017, 8:03 PM

Calm down, the stuff had not even been made yet when you ordered at least for the higher end items. If it shipped out the next day that would mean they made both bama and clemson winning gear which means garbage quality.

Jan 19, 2017, 8:06 PM

Nope. I ordered during the trophy presentation and all I have gotten so far is 3 separate shipping confirmations for 3 of the 5 items I ordered. I still have not actually received anything, though.

Jan 19, 2017, 8:10 PM

I ordered right after the game, got my hat today, one shirt shipped today and haven't heard anything on the other shirt. Guess it's got to be tomorrow (20th)

Jan 19, 2017, 8:14 PM

getting mine Saturday

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 19, 2017, 8:32 PM

I bought $200 worth of gear night of game about 3am. I hAve received only one of the 8+ items I ordered on free shipping.

ordered mine on Jan 10

Jan 19, 2017, 8:58 PM

got it Jan 19. Website said it would be delivered Jan 21. Delivered from Jacksonville, Fl according to tracking.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

My son's hoodie arrived yesterday via USPS..

Jan 19, 2017, 9:18 PM

my T Shirt came today.

Jan 19, 2017, 9:24 PM

Got mine.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Tiger Band 70-74

Replies: 26
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic