Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Is the whole Hobby thing sabotage by the coots
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 3
| visibility 1

Is the whole Hobby thing sabotage by the coots

Jan 18, 2017, 4:37 PM

Like they did with Gary? Make stuff up to make him go anywhere but Clemson. (in reference to XT in this situatin)

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Wouldn't doubt it. 'Chump has been writing a bunch of checks

Jan 18, 2017, 4:44 PM

his ### can't cash. Gonna be fun watching him suffer at our hands for the next few years he has remaining there.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

What Hobby thing?

Jan 18, 2017, 4:51 PM

Just kidding. I have a hard time thinking there is zero to it because if there was, I think Dabo/Hobby would come out and make a hard statement that it was false. My concern is Hobby/agent has been talking to Jacksonville in preliminary convos without talking to Dabo. This would be his right to do, but causes us problems on the recruiting trail if true and leaked. If this hurts us with a recruit or two its painful, I'd rather them just be up front and honest. That being said, if that's the case, wonder if it hurts relationship btw the two? hope not. Overall, I trust Dabo to put us in position to win. I wish Hobby best whether he's here with us or otherwise. Hope rumors die soon. I do think ##### are hamming it up making it look like it's something it's not. When you win a national championship, suitors are going to come knocking. That's all it is.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Is the whole Hobby thing sabotage by the coots

Jan 18, 2017, 5:10 PM

Yea, that's what it is

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 3
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic