Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Sporting News outlook for Clemson.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 3
| visibility 2,206

Sporting News outlook for Clemson.

Jan 18, 2017, 3:07 PM

What's next for Clemson?
The Tigers aren’t simply going to fall off because Deshaun Watson and Mike Williams are leaving for the NFL. Dabo Swinney has a built-to-last-foundation here, and Clemson will be ranked in the top 10, probably top five, to start next season. The big question is who will play quarterback — and that’s a derby among Kelly Bryant, Zerrick Cooper, Hunter Johnson and Chase Brice. Watson leaves big shoes to fill, but the Tigers will stay in the hunt for the ACC championship.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Sporting News outlook for Clemson.

Jan 18, 2017, 3:38 PM

I remember when many thought we would fall apart when Tajh Boyd left, but with the exception of a couple of early misses when we were trying to play a more veteran player and due to an injury, we fared pretty good. I bet we are in store for more success for a long time.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 18, 2017, 4:03 PM

I think Clemson plays with less tempo until they know what they have in their qbs. Let the defense dominate early. Who knows may be like this yr where the defense was good from the jump.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 19, 2017, 5:22 AM

That will suit me just fine. We have seen repeatedly, though, how wearing down the other team's defense and not giving them time to substitute leaves them weak and vulnerable by the 3rd and 4th quarter. I saw it happen in the NC game, for sure. The AL players were spent by 4th quarter, and the last drive exposed it very well.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 3
| visibility 2,206
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic