Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
FB Update: Report: Bryant applies for reinstatement
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 7
| visibility 2,070

FB Update: Report: Bryant applies for reinstatement

Jan 18, 2017, 9:57 AM

Report: Bryant applies for reinstatement

Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: FB Update: Report: Bryant applies for reinstatement

Jan 18, 2017, 10:50 AM

I just hope that he gets back on the team and show everybody that he just had some maturity issues that he had to come to grips with. But now he is ready to ball out and show his team and his fans what WRs from Clemson can really do in the NFL!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I don't remember him having any substance abuse issues

Jan 18, 2017, 11:43 AM

while at Clemson. Dabo is pretty strict on those things. Did these just come up once he hit the NFL or was there some precedent I missed?

There are probably a bunch of players smoking weed.

Jan 18, 2017, 11:46 AM

That term "substance abuse" seems so over the top. More like immaturity issue possibly.

Re: I don't remember him having any substance abuse issues

Jan 18, 2017, 11:55 AM [ in reply to I don't remember him having any substance abuse issues ]

If I had to guess, I would say that he was lucky at Clemson bc I don't think he just started in the NFL. Do anybody know if our guys are told a few hours before getting a drug test. If they are, there are plenty of things on the market that will cause them to have a negative test!!! Or they can flood their self with water every day and it will cause an inconclusive test. When that happens they can't test again for 48 hours, and that will give them time to use the stuff that will give them a negative test. Done right, done smart, there is no reason for anybody to ever get busted through the pee test!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 18, 2017, 2:06 PM

Better than just beating the test, why just not smoke it, or shoot up, or take what's on a banned list? I mean, you're getting a free education, and if you're a great athlete, a shot at making a ton of money in the league.

I hope he gets another shot somewhere, and makes the best of his last chance.

Jan 18, 2017, 4:59 PM [ in reply to Re: I don't remember him having any substance abuse issues ]

Um wrong and they also test for the cleansers, water does not wash THC out of your system Also Bryant was suspended at Clemson once before "Violation of team rules or something" Dabo said he just needed to be accountable and grow up. That is why he left early he didn't want to be held accountable He still had another year or 2 I think. he did red shirt (suspension) and he only had the one good year at Clemson We sure could of used him last year. Then he would of been another Clemson WR 1st round pick instead of 4th.

Probably just lucky. I'd assume most football players smoke

Jan 18, 2017, 12:11 PM [ in reply to I don't remember him having any substance abuse issues ]

occasionally. I know most did in the 70s, but that was the 70s.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-jospehg.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 7
| visibility 2,070
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic