Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Watson Vs. Other QB's in Draft
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 4
| visibility 1,529

Watson Vs. Other QB's in Draft

Jan 18, 2017, 1:20 AM

If you haven't seen it yet, look up Tebo telling National Reporters that Watson is the most NFL ready.
He sighted Clemson's National Championship Drive as He talked about Watson and said some accolades for Watson. Oh, and I agree with what Dabo said today about NFL draft position on Watson. Here you go.

Watson Vs. Other QB's:
Won a Divisional Title: Watson 2x
Won a National Title: Watson 1x
Back to back National Playoff: Watson
FBS Leader in passing: Watson
Graduated in 3 years: Watson
Won Davey Obrien Award: Watson 2x
Won Jonny Unitas Award: Watson 1x

Other Players tout from the media:
Trabisky has strongest arm, accuracy. The difference in him and Watson ( all of the above ) and he's only played 12 games, no divisional titles, short statistical blueprint.
Maholmes: While putting up great numbers in an air raid offense, hasn't won any divisional titles for team as of note. He will be drafted as a backup to someone.
Deshaun Kizer: Biggest QB in draft, biggest arm, no divisional titles or awards.

It's not the Watson wants to be the first pick in the draft, but probably the first QB in the draft- and He's earned it. Hope He goes to a place with a good O-Line, ready for his downfield threat, and locker room command. Watch the tape, Look at the leadership, poise, big lay ability, clutch player and leader. Watson will make some franchise very happy someday.

ATech

Now I know why Dabo said what He said today about Watson's Draft Stock. Ludacris!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Watson Vs. Other QB's in Draft

Jan 18, 2017, 1:31 AM

Shhhh! (We don't want him to go to the Browns, Bears, or 49ers!)

I think the simplest way to look at him is...

Jan 18, 2017, 1:38 AM

He's never had a bad game. You figure if he wasn't a first round talent, he'd have had at least 1 bad game in 3 years. I mean he's had some games with high interceptions, namely the Louisville game but he also had a ton of TD's in those games. I really can't recall another player that went their entire college career and never played a bad game. Even Cam and Tebow who are regarded as two of the best of all time played bad games in their career's.

While his big lay ability is strong, I don't think thats a

Jan 18, 2017, 8:32 AM

selling point to NFL teams. Besides, I think he has a long time girlfriend already. ;)

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I hope the Cleveland Browns don't see this...***

Jan 18, 2017, 8:33 AM

null

Replies: 4
| visibility 1,529
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic