Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Here's the thing about Doyle or whoever, and this goes for
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 0
| visibility 537

Here's the thing about Doyle or whoever, and this goes for

Jan 17, 2017, 6:31 PM

anything any opposing fans want to say or not say. Last year at this time I was saying to myself, dang, if we could have just won that national championship, we'd be above anything anybody has to say. It's like a golfer winning his second green jacket at the Masters, he really doesn't care what anyone has to say at that point. So last year that was on my mind. I was saying to myself, can you imagine what a big "shut the hell up, I'm above all that" a natty win says.

Well, here it is one year later and we did it. We won it. And even though I know how all of our opponents really feel because I have scrolled back on their boards and most ACC opponents were glad we won and in just awe that we pulled it off and how we did it. Beating an Alabama team that many thought was the best in college football history, and winning the natty left them all wanting to be close to us in some way.

But as for someone like Doyle, or some butthurt rival that is still stinging from 56-7, and a nightmarish New Year's Eve and January 9. All I can say is I don't give a #### about anything, WE JUST WON THE NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP and for the second time!!!

What can you say to get at someone that just won their second Masters Tournament, their Second Kentucky Derby, their second Academy Award, their second Super Bowl? Not a #### thing. Let me say it again:

WE JUST WON THE NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP OVER ALABAMA WITH A CLUTCH 68-YARD DRIVE THAT FOLLOEWD A CLUTCH 87-YARD DRIVE AND CAME FROM 14 DOWN AND OUTSCOURED THEM 21-7 IN THE 4TH QUARTER. AND WE ARE NOW A TWO-TIME NATIONAL CHAMPION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It doesn't get any better than that!!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 0
| visibility 537
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic