Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
0-5 vs The National Championship
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 5
| visibility 1,213

0-5 vs The National Championship

Jan 17, 2017, 11:19 AM

Losing five straight to the gamecocks was absolutely horrible and I don't want to have go thru a streak like that again. But the 'euphoria' of watching this team win the National Championship is beyond compare as far as sports happiness goes.

I can't say With 100% certainty I would take going 0-5 for another national title, but I would consider it. You?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: 0-5 vs The National Championship

Jan 17, 2017, 11:20 AM

I'll take a natty every 6-7 years to go 0-5 vs the coots. It's way harder to win the natty than to beat clemson.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Won't matter

Jan 17, 2017, 11:21 AM

We won't have to. They're a train wreck.

Thankfully we won't have to endure another 0-5

Jan 17, 2017, 11:22 AM

they had a few good recruiting classes come through and had their best run in school history on the field...they are now led by a coach who couldn't win at a school with better facilities...better history...more $....more history....how in the world is he going to win 2 in a row much less 5

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: 0-5 vs The National Championship

Jan 17, 2017, 11:30 AM

Clemson has won 5 straight and even 7 straight (I believe) against the coots before. No big deal. They put everything into the game against to the point of changing their schedule all around and scheduling patsies, et. It is over-rated playing them. I am a Clemson alum from back in the day when you had to be a "rat" and in ROTC. And, frankly if we never played the coots again it would be fine with me. It is a no win game against a bunch of losers. It is hard to get excited about playing them. We play much more important games against more important teams than the coots. I would rather win the conference and big bowl games and the national championship that beat the coots. I will always pull against them against whoever they play. But, they are insignificant and not important in the scheme of things. I have attended both national championship games and watched us beat Penn State, Oklahoma, Georgia, Miami, FSU, Alabama, etc. and I know what is important and who is significant and the coots aren't.

I don't see the coots beating us again any time soon. 0-10 !***

Jan 17, 2017, 11:50 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 5
| visibility 1,213
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic