Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
How long until Saban retires?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 11
| visibility 1

How long until Saban retires?

Jan 17, 2017, 11:12 AM

nm

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: How long until Saban retires?

Jan 17, 2017, 11:14 AM

He'll be on the sideline in a wheel chair. The guy has an ego the size of texas (alabama).

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

17 years***

Jan 17, 2017, 11:16 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

What you're REALLY asking is, how long till Bama comes after Dabo.

Jan 17, 2017, 11:17 AM

Just say it brah. We all thinking it.

IMO, the Natty sealed the deal. Now that Dabo has won it, Mama WILL call when the time comes. But no worries. Enjoy every minute of what we have now.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_nascar_champ.gif flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

And I don't think he'll leave.***

Jan 17, 2017, 11:18 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's something in these hills.

Neither do I !!!***

Jan 17, 2017, 11:35 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Re: What you're REALLY asking is, how long till Bama comes after Dabo.

Jan 17, 2017, 11:33 AM [ in reply to What you're REALLY asking is, how long till Bama comes after Dabo. ]

That's all I heard when Ford was the coach!!He didn't leave he never thought about it.

Dabo will not leave either because this is CLEMSON and it is a very special place.

So get over the Saban BAMA crap already.

Re: What you're REALLY asking is, how long till Bama comes after Dabo.

Jan 17, 2017, 12:24 PM [ in reply to What you're REALLY asking is, how long till Bama comes after Dabo. ]

Perhaps they will. BUT there is a thread on their forum that says absolutely not!. According to them he has a shady background, is fake, lacks control over his players, is too immature, and probably won't be successful without DWn. Etc cetera, ad nauseam. He is "ok for a place like Clemson" but not for an elite blue-blood like Alabama. One female poster even wrote she knew him when and neither she nor her roommate would want to date him; surely the evaluation of all time!
A very long thread but I think I have hit the major points. Some concede that they will watch him and if he matures and continues to win they MIGHT accept him.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

my guess, not until he beats Bear Bryant's record for NC

Jan 17, 2017, 11:19 AM

the two coaches who beat his all time wins saw this taken away from them and not many coaches are in it as HCs as long as those guys anymore. So, if total wins is out of the equation, then Bryant's NC record for Bama would be the only thing he might shoot for.

Heck, they just aint a happy camper. He might have ego, but I think he is looking for a benchmark of excellence and then he is done.

^^^this. I don't have half the ego that saban does. But

Jan 17, 2017, 11:35 AM

I'd still want To go down having the record with both most ncs and most at Alabama.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dabo turned in Saban's notice last week.***

Jan 17, 2017, 11:43 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: How long until Saban retires?

Jan 17, 2017, 12:28 PM

Bruce Feldman is reporting that he is seriously considering a move to the Jaguars. Losing a DE and DT coach in the same offseason could be killer. Not to mention how much it would hurt our chances with XT...

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

Replies: 11
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic