Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
As Clemson scored winning TD Paul Finebaum never uttered one word!
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 8
| visibility 3,077

As Clemson scored winning TD Paul Finebaum never uttered one word!

Jan 17, 2017, 12:25 AM

Stunned & listened to Bugger & other talk head ramble on. Loved it!!

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I watched the 2nd half of a lot of the replays and that

Jan 17, 2017, 6:03 AM

broadcast was disappointing - thought there would have been more strategy/analysis. The coaches one was great. imo as was the homers.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-fatherg-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

+1 on Coaches Broadcast!

Jan 17, 2017, 7:48 AM

EVEN Dave Doeren was 'watchable'. Some of my highlights were the zinger to/at him about "... ANY made field goal is a great one, right Dave?" and Babers plus Adazio saying to the rest: "Welcome to our world" (referencing playing Clemson).

Started the homers recording (I dvr'ed EVERY broadcast ??), but only watched 15 min or so - not liking the sideline format used initially. Will fast forward to see if that changes, but if they don't show the on field action, can't see as how that will be watchable.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Whatever choice(s) you make makes you. Choose wisely.

I actually got to really like the BC head coach. He got so

Jan 17, 2017, 8:50 AM [ in reply to I watched the 2nd half of a lot of the replays and that ]

nervous for us that he had to stand for most of the second half. Then when we won, he initiated a round of applause from the rest of the coaches.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I actually got to really like the BC head coach. He got so

Jan 17, 2017, 9:46 AM

Yeah I think Adazio could do something at a school who cared more about football. If BC ever fires him, I hope Coach Swinney can get him on staff. If I remember right, he was on staff on the mid-2000s Florida teams that won national titles.

Re: As Clemson scored winning TD Paul Finebaum never uttered one word!

Jan 17, 2017, 6:04 AM

he should continue that practice....

If only...

Jan 17, 2017, 6:17 AM

His comments are usually spot-on if he keeps his mouth shut.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I saw that. it was great***

Jan 17, 2017, 8:57 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Best Is The Standard

What kind of a cootasz punk commie bich TD Bill's poast?

Jan 17, 2017, 10:06 AM

Come on, B. Stop the torture of our fine alums and faithful fans by these haters terrorist.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 8
| visibility 3,077
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic