Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Why no Mitch Hyatt Love ? His man didn't do squat
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 16
| visibility 1

Why no Mitch Hyatt Love ? His man didn't do squat

Jan 16, 2017, 10:23 PM

I watched the whole game and not once did his assigned Gump lay a hand on a Tiger with the ball.Outstanding!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I ?? Mitch Hyatt!***

Jan 16, 2017, 10:24 PM

Re: Why no Mitch Hyatt Love ? His man didn't do squat

Jan 16, 2017, 10:26 PM

Somebody quoted a stat on twitter recently that said Hyatt gave up 0 sacks for the whole year

#LEGENDARY

Jan 16, 2017, 10:29 PM

Mitch da man!

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mitch has to be the most underrated player we have

Jan 16, 2017, 10:30 PM

When looking for awards for the best players. Technically the best most mature player we have minus Deshaun.

Mitch will be a beast the next two years after his second season in the power hour!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We keep getting better & better everyday, in every way!
“The only disability is a bad Attitude” Dabo Swinney!!
Let’s Go Tigers!

The NFL scouts know, top 10 pick next year, maybe top 3.***

Jan 16, 2017, 11:38 PM

Re: Mitch has to be the most underrated player we have

Jan 17, 2017, 5:51 AM [ in reply to Mitch has to be the most underrated player we have ]

Mitch has never been through Power Hour and will never go through Power Hour. And unfortunately this will more than likely be the last season that Hyatt plays for Clemson

Why doesn't he do power hour and why never?

Jan 17, 2017, 5:57 AM

Also, what exactly is power hour?

Re: Why doesn't he do power hour and why never?

Jan 17, 2017, 8:23 AM

I think power hour is for redshirts only. Obviously he still works out it's just not called power hour

Re: Why doesn't he do power hour and why never?

Jan 17, 2017, 7:06 PM [ in reply to Why doesn't he do power hour and why never? ]

Power Hour is a what they call the one hour lift right before practic for freshmen who are redshirting. It's designed to bulk the players up and develop them as much as possible so they are ready to take a beating on scout team basically. The team is split into positions for their work outs, like skill, big skill, line, QBs etc., while power hour everybody is just one if group getting in one big workout before they get pounded during the week by the starters

how is a 5 star recruit underrated

Jan 17, 2017, 7:27 PM [ in reply to Mitch has to be the most underrated player we have ]

he started immediately and will be a first round draft pick after 3 years playing

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 16, 2017, 10:38 PM

If you want to really see how athletic and talented Hyatt is, go back and watch the last play of the game and how he still got his hands on a player that jumped offsides. Watch the way he pops his feet on the snap and accelerates to get his hand on a speed rusher and take him out of the play, even tho rolling the way Watson was that guy was never a factor. Hyatt is the man, I hope everyone watches and appreciates him in his last season here

Jan 17, 2017, 7:50 AM

I think the O-Line did a great job against the best D-Line in all of football. He played his best game of year and will be sorely missed after next year. :( But I'm glad he is a Tiger!!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 17, 2017, 8:42 PM

Mitch is one of my favorite players. I remember the hype about him when he was still in high school. I was so intrigued that I watched the live Internet stream of his announcement of his commitment to Clemson during his junior year. Given the trouble we had experienced on the OL in previous years, I was happy that help was on the way.

He has more than lived up to the hype. He started as a true freshman in one of the most important roles on offense. How much more impressive could a young player be? We need more young men like Mitch in our program at all positions, and I believe that in the next few years, the numbers of players like him will noticeably increase.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes the road to the truth is so elusive it's confusing and reality becomes illusion.

Jan 17, 2017, 9:10 PM

He'll go down as the best left tackle in the history of Clemson football.

Jan 17, 2017, 9:13 PM

Easily. Not really any way to debate that. Has been the starting left tackle since he stepped on campus.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dude was so eager to do his job

Jan 18, 2017, 4:43 AM

he often siked the refs into thinking he was moving early...

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The road goes on forever and the party never ends...

Replies: 16
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic