Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
SC thinks they have an instate recruiting advantage
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 15
| visibility 1

SC thinks they have an instate recruiting advantage

Jan 16, 2017, 10:04 PM

http://www.postandcourier.com/sports/in-the-afterglow-of-clemson-s-national-championship-gamecocks-seek/article_18f2bfe0-d929-11e6-9042-7f122796f9d9.html

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Muschamp says all your two stars belong to us!***

Jan 16, 2017, 10:07 PM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

They certainly do.

Jan 16, 2017, 10:08 PM

The nearest crack house to Clemson U is in Anderson county. USuCk has three on campus.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Ancient Astronaut Theorists

Jan 16, 2017, 11:29 PM

think that aliens built the pyramids.

Re: Ancient Astronaut Theorists

Jan 17, 2017, 12:58 AM

No no no , they didn't construct them . They designed and planned them . The engineers were from Clemson and the laborers came from Coot U .

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Re: SC thinks they have an instate recruiting advantage

Jan 16, 2017, 10:11 PM

I was at the Shrine Bowl, and yes - the Gamecocks had several commits from SC players. In fact, I'm pretty sure I heard more for USUC than for CLEMSON.

That said - I'm not sure that having a recruiting edge in SC equates to having top recruiting classes. There are only so many 4* and 5* players in SC. CLEMSON tends to get many of those from other parts of the country - especially FL.

So - I wouldn't put a whole lot of stock in some team having a recruiting edge in the state of SC. It's a lot like using stats to make it sound like you're doing great when in fact, you're not. Example: We won every game that was played after 4:00p on sunny days when the temp was over 70 degrees. Sounds great, but you might have lost all the other games.

Bottom line: USUC still sucks and remains a bottom feeder in whichever conference will claim them.

Jan 16, 2017, 10:28 PM

What by telling possible recruits that sure you could go to an elite program like Clemson and win championships but they have so much talent that most of your playing time your freshman year probably wont be until the last game of the season but we have zero talent so you would start for us?

Jan 16, 2017, 10:39 PM

“Everybody can’t go to Clemson at this point, and I think that’s where you’re going to find a lot of gold if you’re South Carolina,” said Preston Thorne, a Summerville native and former USC defensive tackle who is now a teacher and football coach at Blythewood High School. “Because there are going to be kids Clemson doesn’t have room for, and South Carolina will be waiting for them with open arms.”

Hahahahahahahahaha!!!!! ??????????

Translation = Coots can get Clemson's leftovers

Is the Whitney Hotel back in bitness?

Jan 16, 2017, 10:41 PM

lawd yeah

All the coot journalists trying to rebuild a glass house.

Jan 16, 2017, 10:46 PM

Using that Disney spin to write "news" articles. I expect to see state media outlets crapping out copious amounts of stories just like this in the coming months.

Game on.***

Jan 16, 2017, 11:03 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I will wipe from the face of the earth the human race I have created, and with them the animals,
The birds and the creatures that move along the ground, for I regret that I have made them.

Jan 17, 2017, 8:27 AM

I think by now everyone BUT Muschamp has realized that this state doesn't produce the talent to win at the highest level. Thats why Dabo and staff can pull in recruits from Florida, Georgia, NC, TN,...heck even Kansas, Hawaii, etc.

Muschamp will continue to fail if he thinks they can win by bringing in 1 top 10 recruit every 10 years.

Have they reopened The Whitney?

Jan 17, 2017, 8:43 AM

usc and the press fail to realize that their greatest period of success corresponded with Spurrier looking the other way and usc getting put on probation.

Oddly - they can't put 1 + 1 TOGETHER AND GET 2.

They have been off probation for less than 2 years.

Muschamp is desperate - they checkbook is out!

badge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

New Car

Jan 17, 2017, 9:51 AM

Don't be too rough on them , that old by plane they have cant fly out of state and I heard
they bought a new car to visit recruits in .

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Boom was HC at Univ of Fl from 2011 to 2014...when FSU won

Jan 17, 2017, 12:01 PM

the Natty in 2013 what (if anything) did he text his players...and how did that work out...he'll be at coot U for 3 more years at the most

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

That is Batshit Crazy....To Make an Analogy

Jan 17, 2017, 12:20 PM

That is like a restaurant earning a Michelin 4-Star rating and the greasy spoon burger joint that caters to meth heads claiming they will get customers because of it.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 15
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic