Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
My Crowning Moment At NCG in Tampa
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 5
| visibility 2,236

My Crowning Moment At NCG in Tampa

Jan 16, 2017, 9:10 PM

Unfortunately we had 2 loudmouth Bama guys and their two skankwhore wives behind us. All game these two clowns drank, dipped and made snarky little remarks. I'm no small guy but these two were 15-20 years younger than me and in good shape, also my son was with me so I didn't want to start anything, but when Renfrow caught that pass, as Popeye said "Ize can takes no more".

I turned to them and at that moment I have my inspiration as I see one of the wives crying uncontrollably. I tell the guy's whose wife is crying, great game and then say hey can you do me a favor. He looks puzzled thinking maybe I want him to get a picture of my son and I or something. I grab my son's empty NCG plastic popcorn tub hold it up and say "my night would be perfect if I can catch some of them Bama tears to take home from this night"

I really thought the dude was going to pop me, but he just instructs me to go fornicate myself and leaves. I had kinda forgotten this story until today when my wife comes into the family room with that popcorn bucket from the game my son had brought home and says dear you will be 50 this year aren't you a little old to pull stunts like that? Probably so but it was worth it. Dammmmn, I wanted some Bama tears.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

So? .... did you go fornicate yourself?***

Jan 16, 2017, 9:47 PM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nut until after he dropped off the kids.***

Jan 16, 2017, 9:54 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

his wife was kinda hot

Jan 16, 2017, 9:59 PM [ in reply to So? .... did you go fornicate yourself?*** ]

No pugs

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The few Bama fans who were around us were very nice...

Jan 17, 2017, 8:49 AM

Extremely complimentary of Clemson, it's team, and Dabo.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Are your pants on fire?***

Jan 17, 2017, 11:52 AM

badge-ringofhonor-clemsonsteve02.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 5
| visibility 2,236
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic