Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
..Bama's D is good, though dirty, not much impressed with...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 4
| visibility 1,359

..Bama's D is good, though dirty, not much impressed with...

Jan 15, 2017, 11:59 PM

..their O. If we'd had this CFP system in place 10 years ago Bama would be short at least 3 national titles....

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: ..Bama's D is good, though dirty, not much impressed with...

Jan 16, 2017, 6:01 AM

I have never liked Saban. The year he talked his way into a rematch with LSU was just complete junk

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Bama has been good for a long time.

Jan 16, 2017, 7:38 AM

I wouldn't consider that ND team they faced as a NC contender. Frankly, the BCS was the biggest pile of dog dung since the popularity contest of the poll era.

The BCS was a compilation of clutter most of which was injected into the mix by ESPiN feeding highlights of teams in the SEC to voters. When ESPiN and the SEC became network partners ESPiN's corporate goal was to put SEC teams in the top of the polls and keep them there.

The playoff has been the best thing to happen to college football since the forward pass. Seldom do we hear the phrases 'good loss,' and 'game control.' FPI is practically the only surviving BS stat used to rationalize away a head to head loss.

When they talk RPI in the coming months please remember that Alabama finished this season ranked #1 by ESPiN's RPI formula.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Don't forget,in the BCS era, ESecPN convinced everyone

Jan 16, 2017, 7:44 AM

that the SEC Champ automatically got one spot and the other 100 plus teams fought it out for the other.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

What'sup Bama?!

Jan 16, 2017, 10:30 AM

Did a TiGER rip you ONE!

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 4
| visibility 1,359
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic