Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Recruiting Class of 2018 Primer
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 9
| visibility 1

Recruiting Class of 2018 Primer

Jan 12, 2017, 10:10 PM

The Class of 2018 has the potential to be a very special class for Clemson. It will be another small class, but with a ton of kids showing interest it should be a star studded one. Jake Venables said that Clemson was only taking 12 when he committed, but that may get bumped up a little with attrition and over sign candidates.

I put this image together based on kids that currently have offers that I feel like have shown interest or could be swayed in the future. This is 100% unscientific in approach and is based on my gut feelings so please don't read anything into it. More kids will get offers down the road and others will show/drop interest as the process goes on.

Let me know what you guys think and if you feel I left anybody off/included somebody we have no chance on.

I would also love to see who you guys would take in an ideal 15 player class. There are a ton of over sign worthy kids in this 2018 class.

Free Image Hosting at FunkyIMG.com

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Recruiting Class of 2018 Primer

Jan 12, 2017, 10:20 PM

Kinda off topic but I still got my NES and my Bo Jackson Baseball game lol I keep looking at your profile pic. Must be one of your favorites.

Jan 12, 2017, 10:24 PM

Bo is my favorite ever. I collected his cards when I was younger and wrote him countless letters (that I never sent because they were never good enough).....

I was a weird kid for sure....ha.

Jan 12, 2017, 10:35 PM

Yea he's my favorite athlete ever. My dad is a raider fan so it's probably his fault lol but I'm a Steelers fan at heart. But yea I know pretty much everything about Bo. And Tecmo Super Bowl is STILL the best sports game EVER. Used to love choosing the Raiders on there

Jan 12, 2017, 10:37 PM

Yeah it isnt even close, although using Bo on that game was unfair.

Odd to see Dexter's brother listed as "Cool".

Jan 12, 2017, 10:27 PM

nm

Re: Odd to see Dexter's brother listed as "Cool".

Jan 12, 2017, 10:30 PM

I wouldnt read too much into that. That stuff isnt always accurate... sort of like the Crystal Ball (which he is currently projected at 100% Clemson with one prediction). He isn't listed as Warm with any of the schools he has offers from.

Jan 13, 2017, 10:03 AM

Here is my dream class... I was trying to stick to 15, but Xavier Thomas will probably go to USC and it wouldn't be likely to get Mascoll and Henry, but all of those DEs are over sign worthy. I also don't think Muhammad is very likely, so with getting one of the DEs at each position and no Muhammad I come in at 15.

Thoughts?

Free Image Hosting at FunkyIMG.com

Jan 13, 2017, 10:56 AM

That's one awesome class. Hope it happens

Jan 13, 2017, 11:04 AM

Ha, yeah it will never happen, but it is okay to dream. I do expect to see a fair amount of those kids end up at Clemson though. All? No way. Some? Absolutely.

Replies: 9
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic