Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
FB Update: Pawcast's national championship breakdown
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 2
| visibility 1

FB Update: Pawcast's national championship breakdown

Jan 6, 2017, 2:17 PM

Pawcast's national championship breakdown

Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: FB Update: Pawcast's national championship breakdown

Jan 9, 2017, 11:48 AM

'Bama dude was annoying. Pitifully un-serious/dismissive. Looking forward to hearing him with his tail between his legs after a Tiger victory (assuming he chooses to live in the real world after the game, which may not be a safe assumption).

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

A commentary after listening to the pre-game podcast.

Jan 15, 2017, 10:18 AM

Dozer, the Alabama fan-guest, was an ### with no respect he was disdainful of everyone non-Alabama.
At one point, when asked to explain how his team would win if it turned into a shoot-out, he claimed (I paraphrase) 'they just would because that is what we do'.

He was cocky and asked insulting questions. He insulted our team and our school and should be embarrassed. I am under the impression that he was invited to join this podcast. In other words, he was a guest on this program. He should be embarrassed -- even had they won and backed up his confidence in his team, his behavior was inexcusable.

I don't expect him to change -- character is difficult to change and his easy sense of entitlement does not bode well for him making a concerted effort to improve himself.

I am suspicious that he will keep his end of the bargain, which he was so adamant to make. But if he does, we better hear a different tune starting with an apology.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

“Clemson wasn’t that much better with Trevor Lawrence, if at all.”

Replies: 2
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic