Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Recruiting InState
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 12
| visibility 2,350

Recruiting InState

Dec 11, 2016, 1:25 AM

Seriously can we get another basketball coach. Theirs plenty of instate talent that we can't seem to keep in state. If Zion williamson goes elsewhere and he's playing down the road then it's time to find a new coach to go along with our new facility. Am I wrong?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Recruiting InState

Dec 11, 2016, 2:44 AM

Yes. You are wrong.

Dec 11, 2016, 6:46 AM

Pretty much agree, you're wrong. Do we get rid of Dabo because he didn't reel in Mike Hill, who was just down the road, and left for Ohio State? Probably not.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 11, 2016, 7:27 AM

You literally couldn't be more wrong.

Dec 11, 2016, 7:34 AM

Agree. If you are a very good basketball player, why would you go to a school that is not known for its basketball program ?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 11, 2016, 8:06 AM

Why would you make a negative post about CLEMSON if you are a supporter? Calling for the coaches head is a sure fire way to improve recruiting. Name a coach who has recruited in state well. I remember a kid named Maravich who went to Daniel High who didn't go to CLEMSON AND his father had been the coach! Be All In with the basketball program especially if you live near the university and can make the weekday games ..... fan

Dec 11, 2016, 8:22 AM

YES, YOU ARE WRONG!!!

badge-donor-10yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 11, 2016, 8:31 AM

You need to do two things,suck an egg and take your ### to the cesspool in the middle of the state. You have no business on a Clemson board.

Dec 11, 2016, 8:34 AM

The o p makes a lot of post that question the Tigers coaches and players. We don't need that

sounds to me that everyone who responded to your post

Dec 11, 2016, 8:39 AM

got up on the wrong side of the bed. guess I did too. you're wrong.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 11, 2016, 8:43 AM

Yes, wrong. Coot.

yep________________________you are wrong

Dec 11, 2016, 8:56 AM
Tigers.jpeg(22.7 K)

one of the best coaches we ever had,__ "left us", because of people like you ( Oliver Purnell ) complaining about such** ___ Coach Brad,has us @ 6-2 right now,with an average group of guys -- more shooters than we have had in a long time,but we still need a big man,under the boards -- seems you don't really watch Clemson Basketball ???____ you should have gone to the game yesterday, it wouldn't have cost you a dime _ ""they let kids in free ""

Dec 11, 2016, 9:56 AM

This is where I scratch my head at just how inept understanding of recruiting and just basketball in general is.

Replies: 12
| visibility 2,350
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic