Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Lamar Got About a 20W Bulb Burning on This Gameday Interview
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 8
| visibility 2,058

Lamar Got About a 20W Bulb Burning on This Gameday Interview

Dec 10, 2016, 9:24 AM

Not Impressive

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

What I can gather or understand from

Dec 10, 2016, 9:38 AM

His short interview on gameday was, "the traffic jams and people blowing horns and hating each other " is Lamar's take on NYC..

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Here's the thing, no need to denigrate the other finalists.

Dec 10, 2016, 10:02 AM

Deshaun Watson is the best standing amongst and in any comparison with other great college football players.

We know this _ the Heisman voters are predominantly uninformed and politically motivated. The politics is that many do not want to see a Clemson player receive the award because it increases Clemson's status and reputation. That status is a perceived threat to other teams and conferences.

Over the years I have read and heard enough to question the objectivity of the Heisman process. The results speak for themselves ... Johnny Manzel most recently.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

No need to denigrate the other finalists....

Dec 10, 2016, 10:08 AM

I still think if you tarnish the Heisman qualifications after receiving it, you have to return it and lose any/all benefits of having been awarded it.

That's the only way the DAC can maintain the integrity of it. Otherwise it becomes another participation trophy on someone's mantle.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

What size tin foil hat do you wear? Christmas is soon***

Dec 10, 2016, 12:11 PM [ in reply to Here's the thing, no need to denigrate the other finalists. ]

Maybe Santa will bring you a shovel ...

Dec 10, 2016, 1:03 PM

To dig you head out of the sand.

So Booger & SEC network, B1G network & PAC network are objective and have no agenda?

Practically everything is political - meaning self serving to ones own interest. It is not surprising or necessarily wrong. The SEC and B1G FB programs recognize Clemson as a recruiting threat as evidenced most recently by Urban Myers comments regarding familiarity with our players. Why would it surprise that the media aligned with these conferences or the media in certain geographic regions have a bias?

Booger doesn't have a vote

Dec 10, 2016, 2:04 PM

Neither do any of the regional TV networks you mentioned.

Enough with the little old Clemson narrative. It's this mindset of our fans that won't allow us to be truly accepted as a blue blood. I'm fine with Dabo getting his players to play with a chip on their shoulder, but as fans we have no reason to.

We know that our facilities, coaching staff, and talent are among the best in the country. Everyone has an implicit bias in anything they do. Do I think this is going to hurt Deshaun in the Heisman voting tonight? Heck no. To think that Deshaun hasn't had his fair shake with the media these last two years is flat out silly. But hey everyone loves a good conspiracy theory nowadays. Maybe we can get Wikileaks involved

This joke was obviously meant for

Dec 10, 2016, 10:12 AM

lightbulbbill

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

????

Dec 10, 2016, 11:39 AM

Burp!

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 8
| visibility 2,058
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic