Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
If DSP were still on tnets during this Clemson run to the
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 34
| visibility 3,080

If DSP were still on tnets during this Clemson run to the

Dec 9, 2016, 3:22 PM

natty she would probably make some typical stupid posts. During the Christmas season, let's all give thanks to Crump and B-Meist for sending her permanently to Siberia so that we can all enjoy our Clemson Tigers football games in peace without that dolt dsp around, as the Tigers take down the fighting nut necklaces and the row todders.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Amen brother. It's been so nice around here since 10/2...

Dec 9, 2016, 3:25 PM

without having to deal with his almost constant incomprehensible, bewildering dribble.

Here's a toast to Grump and B-Meist!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

You both are cold hearted fellows, saying that about DSP

Dec 9, 2016, 3:34 PM

when she's not here to defend herself.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We were not attacking dsp's character in her absence...

Dec 9, 2016, 3:35 PM

we were attacking dsp's absence of character.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: We were not attacking dsp's character in her absence...

Dec 9, 2016, 5:36 PM

LOL

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I CAN SEE THE NEW LOGO!!***

Dec 9, 2016, 3:42 PM [ in reply to You both are cold hearted fellows, saying that about DSP ]

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

'I Cannot Sanction Your Buffoonery'

and? ...***

Dec 9, 2016, 3:45 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

That's quite an accomplishment for someone with the IQ

Dec 9, 2016, 3:47 PM

of RT.

Don't discourage her.

Still smarter than someone who attended a poor little

Dec 9, 2016, 3:48 PM

liberal arts school like Washington & Lee.

You mean this place...

Dec 9, 2016, 4:02 PM

Seems really cool.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Re: You mean this place...

Dec 9, 2016, 5:37 PM

which one is she?? she better be in the purple! unless she's turned on dear old clemson already

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I for one am glad you are stopping. You are one of the most ignorant posters ever. You obviously think very highly of your own opinion, unlike the rest of us - RockHillTiger

Sorry, got excited.***

Dec 9, 2016, 3:47 PM [ in reply to and? ...*** ]

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Grump and B were all like

Dec 9, 2016, 4:01 PM [ in reply to Amen brother. It's been so nice around here since 10/2... ]

@$@#

Re: If DSP were still on tnets during this Clemson run to the

Dec 9, 2016, 3:29 PM

Siberia? WTH happened to Jamaican vacations? Did Adblock and steak knife hand outs kill their budget that much?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

March 4th 2016- "Lee won't be here 4 years from today" - Viztiz

Jamaica is for vacation bans, Siberia is for permabans***

Dec 9, 2016, 3:31 PM

Re: If DSP were still on tnets during this Clemson run to the***

Dec 9, 2016, 3:36 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

I did not know DSP was Dave Grohl.***

Dec 9, 2016, 3:50 PM

If only we could get rid of a few of his cohorts that always

Dec 9, 2016, 3:43 PM

fueled his stupidity. Funny how some of them who were his closest allies have turned their back on him now that he's gone. Lol...we know who the group is and they are fooling no one on here.

Please provide a list of said "group" members TIA***

Dec 9, 2016, 3:45 PM

null

Message was edited by: GWPTiger®

GWPCoot®***

She sounds hideous***

Dec 9, 2016, 3:54 PM

Agreed. I've been saying the same thing for a few weeks now.***

Dec 9, 2016, 3:56 PM [ in reply to If only we could get rid of a few of his cohorts that always ]

#1. Nobody would turn their back on DSP, especially not in

Dec 9, 2016, 4:02 PM [ in reply to If only we could get rid of a few of his cohorts that always ]

the shower.

^^^this post is underrated***

Dec 9, 2016, 4:05 PM

Sounds like bait...

Dec 9, 2016, 3:44 PM

To weed out her scock. I like it.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

TIGER BALLS.

This is not meant as a joke or anything, I saw a post written in the last couple days, at the end of that post it said R.I.P. to dsp, did dsp pass away?

Not in the literal sense, just in the sense that B-Meist

Dec 9, 2016, 3:54 PM

finally put her out of her tnet misery. It was a lot like when B-Meist finally hit Express13 with the perma banhammer

Re: Not in the literal sense, just in the sense that B-Meist***

Dec 9, 2016, 3:59 PM

You sound lonely....***

Dec 9, 2016, 4:11 PM

You sound fat....***

Dec 9, 2016, 4:13 PM

No. That was my wallet in the background....***

Dec 9, 2016, 4:16 PM

boom!

Dec 9, 2016, 5:31 PM

braggart - let me hold a hundy

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I for one am glad you are stopping. You are one of the most ignorant posters ever. You obviously think very highly of your own opinion, unlike the rest of us - RockHillTiger

Dec 9, 2016, 7:26 PM

pretty sure he's around somewhere....lurking

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Heard he likes to watch***

Dec 9, 2016, 7:52 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 9, 2016, 7:57 PM

I miss DSP. I don't care what y'all say about her.

Replies: 34
| visibility 3,080
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic