Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Film Study: Leggett (from OSU Fan Blog)
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 3
| visibility 2,480

Film Study: Leggett (from OSU Fan Blog)

Dec 9, 2016, 2:51 PM

This is a great analysis of just how dominant Leggett has been for the Tigers. Enjoy & Go Tigers!

http://www.elevenwarriors.com/ohio-state-football/film-study/2016/12/77788/film-study-the-challenge-of-stopping-versatile-clemson-tight-end-jordan-leggett

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Well written and excellent assessment.***

Dec 9, 2016, 3:08 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

That site is pretty good. Minimal homerism.

Dec 9, 2016, 3:15 PM

Been on there the past week and they write some pretty good and objective (well as objective as one can be on a site dedicated to a single school).

My favorite line from the story:

The senior first introduced himself to Buckeye fans in the 2014 Orange Bowl, taking a wheel route 43 yards and helping to ensure the hiring of new defensive coordinator Chris Ash a few weeks later.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Film Study: Leggett (from OSU Fan Blog)

Dec 9, 2016, 4:02 PM

There is really no way to stop him. If they want to drop their LBs and make sure they cover him we will just run the ball. Our OCs do a great job at fooling opposing Ds and using our players to their advantage. The only way to stop us is to disguise coverage and try to get pressure on DW and force a bad throw. You cannot put 8 men in the box or we will win on the outside. If our OL plays good Wayne and DW can run on anybody because they have to cover our outside skill players. Ohio States DL will have to be amazing if they want to stop our O and their secondary will have to make big plays. If we execute we should put up atleast 42 points. We can be our own worst enemy on some drives and every now and then a teams DC will call up the right play. If we do not have penalties to push us back and we keep it 3rd and short we usually convert and move down the field. I think our D will get more stops than theirs. Should be a heck of a game but I think we come out on top. Hopefully we can pull away and put the foot down and not let them back in the game.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 3
| visibility 2,480
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic