Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Just a random vote of confidence for our Tigers. Go Tigers!
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 0
| visibility 514

Just a random vote of confidence for our Tigers. Go Tigers!

Dec 8, 2016, 12:24 PM

-Dabo gets it. Not just a winning HC, but a culture/program game-changer. 6-10 win seasons in a row. 2 in a row ACC Champs and 2 in a row CFP appearances.
-OCs-despite every play ever not being perfect, you have lost two games since you took over. One was the NC game vs. Alabama, the current dynasty of CFB. The other was against a Pitt team I'd like to beat, but we did score 40+ points in both of these losses. Not saying you're perfect, but as far as W/Ls pretty ###### close
-BV-Probably don't really need to say anything here. Yearly, you continue to rebuild our defense. Finally going into next year which should be less of a rebuild. So glad to have you.

-DW-Leader on and off field, no player in the nation I want at the helm other than you if I'm down a TD with a minute left.
-All our other players. Too many for me to mention here. Amazing athletes, bought in, ALLIN in fact and winners. Do hope to keep some heads on straight in this little off stretch and come back rested, rejuvenated, motivated, and hungry.

Go Tigers! Beat the Buckeyes! And, thank you for making us relevant again.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 0
| visibility 514
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic