Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Why all the Lamar Jackson hate?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 30
| visibility 1

Why all the Lamar Jackson hate?

Dec 8, 2016, 11:58 AM

He seems to be a good kid and a terrific football player.

I want Watson to win the Heisman as badly as anyone, but I don't think bashing the competition helps accomplish that goal.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

She is a whiner not a winner***

Dec 8, 2016, 11:59 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

TIGER BALLS.

I thought he said the Boulware play was just football?

Dec 8, 2016, 12:00 PM

Now the Louisville internet fans on the other hand...

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

WHO TD'd THIS? SHOW YOURSELF, COWARD!***

Dec 8, 2016, 12:03 PM

Not me. I never get this. Seems more productive and

Dec 8, 2016, 12:12 PM

"courageous" to offer a counterpoint than to TD. But, that's just me. I think I still haven't ever TD'd anyone, even despite that one feller . . .

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: WHO TD'd THIS? SHOW YOURSELF, COWARD!******

Dec 8, 2016, 12:18 PM [ in reply to WHO TD'd THIS? SHOW YOURSELF, COWARD!*** ]

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I for one am glad you are stopping. You are one of the most ignorant posters ever. You obviously think very highly of your own opinion, unlike the rest of us - RockHillTiger

not me***

Dec 8, 2016, 12:18 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I for one am glad you are stopping. You are one of the most ignorant posters ever. You obviously think very highly of your own opinion, unlike the rest of us - RockHillTiger

Re: WHO TD'd THIS? SHOW YOURSELF, COWARD!***

Dec 8, 2016, 12:31 PM [ in reply to WHO TD'd THIS? SHOW YOURSELF, COWARD!*** ]

...but I'm afraid to...

;)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Whatever choice(s) you make makes you. Choose wisely.

I didn't - but I wish I did now.***

Dec 8, 2016, 12:38 PM [ in reply to WHO TD'd THIS? SHOW YOURSELF, COWARD!*** ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Brad Brownell: Only Larry freaking Shyatt has a WORSE overall winning percentage among Clemson basketball coaches since 1975. Let that sink in. It's Larry Shyatt & then Brad Brownell.

Skin that smokewagon and see what happens....***

Dec 8, 2016, 12:42 PM

Not me, I only thumb down coots and or posers really.

Dec 8, 2016, 12:40 PM [ in reply to WHO TD'd THIS? SHOW YOURSELF, COWARD!*** ]

I have TD a few of the moronic subjects posted in sarcasm in the past (don't know if was yours or not, but that isn't the question haha).

It was me***

Dec 8, 2016, 12:54 PM [ in reply to WHO TD'd THIS? SHOW YOURSELF, COWARD!*** ]

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I lost respect for him when he kicked our player in the head

Dec 8, 2016, 12:09 PM

I lost more respect for him when he got in a fight with his teammates after fumbling and bumbling his way to another loss. I don't hate the kid, great, electric player. DW4 embodies the Heisman in all he does...

Sorry I missed that. I know that I can/am often wrong. But

Dec 8, 2016, 12:11 PM

do you have a link for that? I thought the fight was among other players on the team and he went and broke it up?? I also don't remember him kicking our player in the head. Sorry if I missed the obvious. TIA!

I am sure it was him and his two receivers, not him

Dec 8, 2016, 12:34 PM

breaking it up. He went full coot on the sideline. As for the kick, it wasn't a stomp, or a full on 'brawl' kick, but after the """choke""", he gets up puts one foot on the other side of Ben and proceeds to kick him. I don't even remember the game where he got in a fight with his receivers but the kick is not shown in the clips I found. It cuts away from it back to him on the sidelines...hell, it wouldn't fit the narrative to show that on Jackson.

I agree that he lost his composure a few times this season.

Dec 8, 2016, 12:14 PM [ in reply to I lost respect for him when he kicked our player in the head ]

I also agree that Watson embodies the Heisman.

Not a Lamar Jackson hater. I want DW to win because I truly

Dec 8, 2016, 12:09 PM

think he deserves it. I won't hate LJ if he wins it. I may hate the voters. Is that ok? I think people are awful harsh on LJ. He is a little hot tempered, but a lot of folks are in sports. he's a competitor and a tremendous athlete. I wouldn't want him leading my team personally, but nothing wrong with him leading Louisville. And, he hasn't had anywhere near the off the field issues of other folks. Hoping he keeps that going. Wish the best for him . . .

Because it's fun to complain?***

Dec 8, 2016, 12:12 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

That's a bingo.***

Dec 8, 2016, 12:15 PM

mostly because he's blocking a clemson player....

Dec 8, 2016, 12:18 PM

not really anything more.

I suspect if Tim Tebow were the one in front of Watson, people would be saying the same thing.

also many people now saying the heisman is a joke... if Watson winds up winning, i suspect they'll probably be the ones saying how big of an honor it is!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Why all the Lamar Jackson hate?

Dec 8, 2016, 12:32 PM

@$#@

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

'I Cannot Sanction Your Buffoonery'

Yep, sumbody td'd you!

Dec 8, 2016, 12:35 PM

When you find out who, let me know and I'll help bully them, too...

...probably a snowflake.... or Ben Boulware.

Wait a minute, if it IS Ben, you're on your own!

PS: What's your favorite floral arrangement or charity?

hth

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Whatever choice(s) you make makes you. Choose wisely.

Calls attention to himself

Dec 8, 2016, 12:35 PM

and is on the other team

He is in trouble like as Manzel***

Dec 8, 2016, 12:38 PM

Huh?***

Dec 8, 2016, 12:44 PM

Link?***

Dec 8, 2016, 12:49 PM [ in reply to He is in trouble like as Manzel*** ]

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

Wat?***

Dec 8, 2016, 12:55 PM [ in reply to He is in trouble like as Manzel*** ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Re: He is in trouble like as Manzel***

Dec 8, 2016, 1:08 PM [ in reply to He is in trouble like as Manzel*** ]

#$#@

'I Cannot Sanction Your Buffoonery'

No hate here- he is a man of his word.***

Dec 8, 2016, 12:50 PM

hate to correct you

Dec 8, 2016, 12:51 PM

but you misspelled bentley - ywia

You see

Dec 8, 2016, 12:55 PM

there are three things that these “people” hate more than anything else: Jesus, the American flag, and anyone that unashamedly supports both.

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Replies: 30
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic