Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Deon Cain
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 6
| visibility 3,017

Deon Cain

Dec 7, 2016, 5:04 PM

Calling it now. HUGE game against Ohio State. Missed playoff last year and if we win he gets to play the Natty in his hometown. 6 catches 125 yards 1 TD

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Deon Cain

Dec 7, 2016, 5:09 PM

Wouldn't that be nice?? I'm sure tOSU just doesn't want to see Sammy Watkins suiting up for this one... should we tell them we've got some "other guys" that might give them just as many fits?? #WRU

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Deon Cain

Dec 7, 2016, 5:20 PM

Since November 5th, Deon has only had 15 catches vs Artavis' 40 and Mike's 38. We need to spread it around more. Like you however, I'm hoping Deon goes crazy in these next couple games!

The coaches getting Tay back in the mix has been huge

Dec 7, 2016, 5:46 PM

I get that Ray Ray has tremendous upside, but he took too many of Scott's minutes/touches early in the season IMO

Re: The coaches getting Tay back in the mix has been huge

Dec 7, 2016, 5:49 PM

Ray Ray getting more touches earlier was because Renfrow was out and Tay moved to the 5 position, which doesn't get the same amount of touches as the 2 spot.

Brad Brownell: more losses than any other coach in school history.

Re: The coaches getting Tay back in the mix has been huge

Dec 7, 2016, 6:09 PM [ in reply to The coaches getting Tay back in the mix has been huge ]

I agree with you as far as punt returns but when you look from November on, Ray Ray has only had 11 catches. Hunter has only had 14. Artavis, no lie, might be the most clutch of them all but it's hard to swallow a disparity of 4x the catches between Artavis and Ray Ray. Those guys need to get involved beyond 2 catches a game (ray ray, deon, hunter, etc.). Even Leggett has only had 18 catches since November. As good as he's playing right now, I feel like that should be almost double that. What's crazy is that DW4 is still averaging what 350+ passing yards per game throwing to 1/3 of his targets. With our weapons, sky is truly the limit.

And a few more passes to Renfrow - targeted only 3 times in

Dec 7, 2016, 5:59 PM

in last 2 games -2 first downs (one crucial) and winning TD.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 6
| visibility 3,017
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic