Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
hypotheticals DW vs. LJ
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 3
| visibility 1

hypotheticals DW vs. LJ

Dec 7, 2016, 2:56 PM

So if you were able to create an alternate universe and started the season over where DW4 played for Louisville and LJ played for Clemson, how would the outcome be?

How would the win/loss ratio look? The stats?

All things the same, just switch the quarterbacks.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: hypotheticals DW vs. LJ

Dec 7, 2016, 3:16 PM

Let's not do that. Seeing is I still think DW4 will be in the playoffs and LJ would have been sitting at home last Saturday night. Watch the games, DW4 was under major pressure a lot and still was able to get passes off. 90% of the time if LJ was pressured and threw the ball it was at the receivers feet. Granted DW4 did throw some passes that our receivers made great catches but they couldn't have caught it off the ground, seeing as many of the passes hit the ground 3 or 4 feet in front of the receiver. DW4 would have definitely had more rushing yards at Loserville but he would have had more passing yards there as well. I was looking at like opponents that both teams faced and LJ did have more rushing yards and TD but he also had more turnovers and played almost 20 minutes more in those games. DW4 played the entire FSU and NCST games and LJ still had more time in the games. Had DW4 played those 20 minutes would have had more yards and TD's as well. For instance had DW4 not gotten hurt against the Cuse he would have had probably had 3 or 4 more TD's in the remainder of the second quarter and 3rd quarter.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

COOT!***

Dec 7, 2016, 3:17 PM

Bottom line is

Dec 7, 2016, 3:20 PM

the Heisman should not be awarded until the SEASON IS OVER. If DW wins the NC, there is no question who should win it.

Replies: 3
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic