Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
sick of espn tired agenda against my tigers
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 30
| visibility 1

sick of espn tired agenda against my tigers

Dec 7, 2016, 11:50 AM

espn is at it again! now they are actively promoting dw for fourth on heisman ballots. the scroll at bottom of screen promoting the heisman candidates purposely places dw between jabril peppers and dede westbrook. so, the scroll looks like this: jackson, mayfield, peppers, WATSON, westbrook. this is complete and udder ########. i will be the first to admit, watson is definitely 3rd best qb behind jackson and mayfield. but i think he is a much better qb than peppers. my 3 cents. good luck in ny ddubs - always a tiger

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I for one am glad you are stopping. You are one of the most ignorant posters ever. You obviously think very highly of your own opinion, unlike the rest of us - RockHillTiger

Re: sick of espn tired agenda against my tigers

Dec 7, 2016, 11:52 AM

Alphabetical order bruh!!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 7, 2016, 11:52 AM

Hahahaha

you sirius clark?***

Dec 7, 2016, 11:53 AM [ in reply to Re: sick of espn tired agenda against my tigers ]

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I for one am glad you are stopping. You are one of the most ignorant posters ever. You obviously think very highly of your own opinion, unlike the rest of us - RockHillTiger

Re: you sirius clark?***

Dec 7, 2016, 11:55 AM

I don't think he is

Watched it twice already this year***

Dec 7, 2016, 11:55 AM [ in reply to you sirius clark?*** ]

Dec 7, 2016, 11:57 AM [ in reply to Re: sick of espn tired agenda against my tigers ]

i do not believe that - i believe, like everyone on twitter and the tnets that clemson is actively being targeted and there is blatant bias as evidenced by our lack of inclusion in the cfp. that is what i believe.

Dec 7, 2016, 1:01 PM [ in reply to Re: sick of espn tired agenda against my tigers ]

Lol

Dec 7, 2016, 1:01 PM [ in reply to Re: sick of espn tired agenda against my tigers ]

Lol

KEEPIN IT 100!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!***

Dec 7, 2016, 11:58 AM

2024 purple level memberringofhonor-greenr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

A-B-C-D-E-F-G ........ just sayin !***

Dec 7, 2016, 11:59 AM

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: A-B-C-D-E-F-G ........ just sayin !***

Dec 7, 2016, 12:01 PM

stay with me here....

I am with you. We would have won the national title..

Dec 7, 2016, 12:05 PM

last year if it were not for ESPN and their dadgumn lack of gosh darn respect. I am sick of this hogwash. Excuse my language. I am just furious right now. I apologize.

ra'd for profanity

Dec 7, 2016, 12:06 PM

sorry carlsbad, roolz are roolz

If I get banned for that tirade it is well deserved.

Dec 7, 2016, 12:10 PM

I am just so mad at ESPN right now I can't see straight. If this is my last post, nice meeting you.

Re: If I get banned for that tirade it is well deserved.

Dec 7, 2016, 12:17 PM

i personally sent crump a tmale requesting that you are not banhammered. we all get salty sometimes - you're welcome.

Can't tell

Dec 7, 2016, 12:04 PM

Really? the "Third Best" comment cemented it4me...

Dec 7, 2016, 12:13 PM

...TROLLING!

Just sad.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Whatever choice(s) you make makes you. Choose wisely.

Re: Really? the "Third Best" comment cemented it4me...

Dec 7, 2016, 12:22 PM

so, jabril peppers at qb didn't do it?? tia

smdh

...uh, no.... actually didn't read past "3d best QB...

Dec 7, 2016, 1:07 PM

....listed as Jackson, Mayfield and..."

hth?

sMdh

;)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Whatever choice(s) you make makes you. Choose wisely.

Re: ...uh, no.... actually didn't read past "3d best QB...

Dec 7, 2016, 1:12 PM

kinda hope dw doesn't win it so he can take it out on osu, then bama. still not sure if heisman helps or hurts.

not sure it matters anymore

Dec 7, 2016, 12:15 PM

except to upset you. B/c I think the votes are in ?

Nah, he would be first if his last name was BATSON.

Dec 7, 2016, 12:45 PM

:)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Give up comedy guy

Dec 7, 2016, 12:55 PM

Youre clearly not funny.....

Re: Give up comedy guy

Dec 7, 2016, 1:09 PM

there she is - no "fitz fiddle" shtick today?? that was an f'n doozy. speaking of not funny...you gonna wow us with one of your non-comedic "bits" today? fingers crossed. here's a thought, stick to googling stats and ragging coaches. for future references on comedy, try sirius and pay for stern. maybe then, but doubtful, you may begin to understand

Not picking on you guy

Dec 7, 2016, 1:14 PM

I just feel sorry for you.

Re: Not picking on you guy

Dec 7, 2016, 1:19 PM

same tired shtick - do you get no one cares yet?? my goodness sunshine, you are quite possibly the easiest mark since the ex-wife. too easy. would you like to keep this up or would you like me to OWN you once again?? up to you....

but i must warn you, i have not had a lot of sleep and i may nod off reading your ineptitude

#sad

Dec 7, 2016, 1:24 PM

#

Re: #sad

Dec 7, 2016, 1:29 PM

there she is - although a "hashtag" one word response, i still blacked out for a second. i'm back now. but i appreciate the effort. santa is watching you NAT - tread lightly

I liked it.***

Dec 7, 2016, 1:22 PM [ in reply to Give up comedy guy ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Re: I liked it.***

Dec 7, 2016, 1:25 PM

terribly sweet to say - you can't see me but i blushed. bob says hey

Replies: 30
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic