Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Regarding Fitz, consider
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 1
| visibility 556

Regarding Fitz, consider

Dec 7, 2016, 9:26 AM

How many of us actually saw the telecast and how many reacted to the uproar on Tnet? How necessary is it to respond to a little derp that insults your preferred doughnut or team? How many of us say stuff on social media we would not say in front of our parents, boss or minister? Yeah me too, but there needs to be a limit. Let It go, stop giving this little distraction legs, and concentrate on our great season and upcoming game.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We need to consider...

Dec 7, 2016, 9:43 AM

This is all very petty. Free publicity for someone who (now) makes a living on attention/viewership. Why else would would he and Braden Gall be trolling all over twitter yesterday? Two guys that are trying to make a name for themselves and this seemed like the easiest way possible. It's likely that this guy saw McShay's "Worst Social Media Fanbases List" and said "Hey, that might be a good way to put myself in the spotlight."

Established names would never act like this. Kirk Herbstreit goes on a twitter purge sporadically, but never really goes after a group of people because he knows that this type of thing is below him.

Let's move on.

tia

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 1
| visibility 556
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic