Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
With DW4 headed to Heisman Gala guess DaBO & Wife will be in NY again.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 40
| visibility 1,834

With DW4 headed to Heisman Gala guess DaBO & Wife will be in NY again.

Dec 7, 2016, 8:22 AM

As last year, they & DW4's Mom will be sitting pretty in the audience and Clemson & DW4 proud.

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dabo needs to be in Clemson watching film, not

Dec 7, 2016, 8:40 AM

gallivanting around NYC. He went to NY last year and how'd that work out for him? I remember, the Tigers lost the playoffs. He has a chance to right that wrong this year, so hopefully he skips the ceremony and gets to work.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

No, Dabo needs to go to NYC in support of DW4,

Dec 7, 2016, 8:54 AM

wearing his lucky white sweatshirt.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Precisely***

Dec 7, 2016, 9:09 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

actually that white sweat shirt isn't so lucky...

Dec 7, 2016, 9:39 AM [ in reply to No, Dabo needs to go to NYC in support of DW4, ]

he wore that for the Pitt loss!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: actually that white sweat shirt isn't so lucky...

Dec 7, 2016, 10:58 AM

Are we talking about that stupid white sweater? If so I was posting that the sweater makes us PLAY bad during and before the pit game. We never play all that well with that sweater.

Who said anything about a sweater? I thought it was a

Dec 7, 2016, 4:21 PM

sweatshirt.

Now, let's discuss white helmets.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

Wait... Is Dabo wearing a lucky sweatshirt to NY

Dec 7, 2016, 10:41 AM [ in reply to No, Dabo needs to go to NYC in support of DW4, ]

in support DW, or is Dabo going to NY to support DW's wearing of Dabo's lucky sweatshirt?

Your post wasn't clear.

TIA.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

I don't think either one needs to wear a clear sweatshirt.***

Dec 7, 2016, 4:22 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

Re: Dabo needs to be in Clemson watching film, not

Dec 7, 2016, 8:56 AM [ in reply to Dabo needs to be in Clemson watching film, not ]

Dabo can watch film on clemsons private jet. He should be there with Watson, says a lot when you don't see coaches with their players when they win.

That's not likely

Dec 7, 2016, 9:09 AM

I doubt they can roll that big projector and screen onto the plane, much less all the film itself while stabilizing it enough on a plane to watch it.

Re: That's not likely

Dec 7, 2016, 10:47 AM

Lmao. You can probably fit 25 seasons worth of film on a USB thumb stick these days.

Re: That's not likely

Dec 7, 2016, 12:17 PM [ in reply to That's not likely ]

Man I miss those big roll around projectors.

Do they still use these?***

Dec 7, 2016, 4:26 PM

Dec 7, 2016, 9:06 AM [ in reply to Dabo needs to be in Clemson watching film, not ]

Typical from u. Not being there with him goes against everything Dabo is about. Guess u missed that somewhere. Wander why ur not a coach?

Are you a middle school girl?

Dec 7, 2016, 9:08 AM

You type like a middle school girl.

Re: Are you a middle school girl?

Dec 7, 2016, 9:13 AM

Wow! That all "you" got. Coot

No, I have more, I just save it for when the

Dec 7, 2016, 9:20 AM

grown ups are talking.

Re: No, I have more, I just save it for when the

Dec 7, 2016, 12:18 PM

Are u really manafold, or sportsuites?

Back to the middle school girl texting, well done!***

Dec 8, 2016, 9:50 AM

Wow! Someone really IS moody.***

Dec 7, 2016, 4:27 PM [ in reply to Re: Are you a middle school girl? ]

Dec 7, 2016, 9:13 AM [ in reply to Re: Dabo needs to be in Clemson watching film, not ]

Wonder not wander....

Guess u missed that somewhere....

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Clemson has been historically better than Carolina. That's pretty obvious." - Classof09

"No one knew we were overhyped until the season started." - Classof09

I wonder as I wander.

Dec 7, 2016, 4:27 PM

Or, vice versa ...

Agree 100%!***

Dec 7, 2016, 10:43 AM [ in reply to Re: Dabo needs to be in Clemson watching film, not ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Dec 7, 2016, 10:57 AM [ in reply to Dabo needs to be in Clemson watching film, not ]

Relax dude. Dabo needs to be there supporting DW4. The outcome against Ohio St won't be bc of 2 days away from film and coaching and preparing. Have to be there for your player. It would look bad if he weren't there in my opinion.

Dec 7, 2016, 12:13 PM

"The outcome against Ohio St won't be bc of 2 days away from film and coaching and preparing."

Really?? Do you even football bro?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Clemson has been historically better than Carolina. That's pretty obvious." - Classof09

Dec 7, 2016, 12:19 PM [ in reply to Dabo needs to be in Clemson watching film, not ]

Davos can watch film anywhere, any time---he has an iPad.

Dec 7, 2016, 12:25 PM

Nobody cares about Davos.....We only care about DABO.

Do you really think Dabo will be paying attention to his

Dec 8, 2016, 9:47 AM [ in reply to Re: Dabo needs to be in Clemson watching film, not ]

iPad during the Heisman ceremony?

That would be extremely rood IMO***

Dec 8, 2016, 10:01 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

Right, don't support your QB who

Dec 7, 2016, 4:20 PM [ in reply to Dabo needs to be in Clemson watching film, not ]

has secured that 6 year contract extension.

Come on, man.

Support your QB by studying film and helping him win

Dec 8, 2016, 9:48 AM

a national championship

This is your best work in weeks.

Dec 7, 2016, 4:28 PM [ in reply to Dabo needs to be in Clemson watching film, not ]

Excellent sir.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's something in these hills.

Misspelled "years"***

Dec 8, 2016, 10:03 AM

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

Dec 7, 2016, 4:36 PM [ in reply to Dabo needs to be in Clemson watching film, not ]

LOL I think he pays coordinators to do this SMDH... way to support your player Dabo!

So you don't think Dabo reviews film?***

Dec 8, 2016, 9:48 AM

Clemson WON against Oklahoma***

Dec 7, 2016, 5:32 PM [ in reply to Dabo needs to be in Clemson watching film, not ]

Ok, then we got a participation trophy against Bama?***

Dec 8, 2016, 9:47 AM

Hopefully. That is great for recruiting too*****

Dec 7, 2016, 12:15 PM

Bill, Dabo will be there, for sure. He's always there

Dec 7, 2016, 12:29 PM

for his players. I'm glad DW4's mom is getting another nice trip to NY. Good luck to him!

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"It is not part of a true culture to tame tigers any more than it is to make sheep ferocious."
--Henry David Thoreau

Blessed to have Deshaun and family as fellow

Dec 7, 2016, 5:15 PM

Clemson family. Man I hope he brings home the Heisman, so deserving!

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 40
| visibility 1,834
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic