Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Anyone else think Peterson might be able to have UW ready
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 18
| visibility 1

Anyone else think Peterson might be able to have UW ready

Dec 6, 2016, 1:43 PM

to roll Alabama? i expect a Clemson win, but Oh St fans feel that way about their team too. I truly can see any one of these four teams winning it this year. I don't bet on games, but feel pretty tempted to put some money on UW in the semis and then Clemson to win it all. GO TIGERS!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

No*****

Dec 6, 2016, 1:45 PM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Anyone else think Peterson might be able to have UW ready

Dec 6, 2016, 1:47 PM

So what you are saying is that you are tempted to lose some money?

I think so..

Dec 6, 2016, 1:47 PM

Don't give up points with mistakes that the Alabama defense scores on. Make Hurts beat you. He's not special in my opinion.

Dec 6, 2016, 1:48 PM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Need a few plays early to create hesitation & doubt ...

Dec 6, 2016, 2:36 PM

Bama's defense looks awesome but has faced mediocre offenses - and that is being kind.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 6, 2016, 2:37 PM

nope

Peterson is a very, very tough out when given this much time

Dec 6, 2016, 2:39 PM

to prepare...

this game will be close

UW has the secondary play to leave their guys on an island and stop the run... Hurts will have to beat them throwing the ball.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Peterson is a very, very tough out when given this much time

Dec 7, 2016, 8:40 AM

I TU'd you because I think your flawed statement takes moxie to put down on here .
the problem with it of course is that stopping the run requires that UW dominate up front with their DL ...which of course they will come nowhere near to doing . Bama will own them in the trenches , and that as they say in the business... is all she wrote .

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Washington's a good team but Alabama is a bad matchup.

Dec 6, 2016, 2:39 PM

QB's not known for mobility and a lot of their offense is based off their running game and play action. I'm not sure that they can win if they're made a one dimensional passing team, especially if Alabama is getting pressure with 4.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Peterson warned his own fan base about Bama

Dec 6, 2016, 2:55 PM

http://www.sportingnews.com/ncaa-football/news/chris-petersen-says-be-careful-what-you-wish-for-alabama-washington-college-football-playoff/13usz6zowtmhk11emn924su9ao

Dec 6, 2016, 3:17 PM

They have a team that can give Bama problems, but they make too many mistakes to capitalize on that. Bama will make them pay and eventually pull away from them.

null

Dec 6, 2016, 3:28 PM

I do.

The absolute BEST QB in the SEC that Bama faced all year was Chad Kelly, who hung 42 on Bama. Kelly was CLEMSON's 3rd string QB. What that means is that Bama can be scored on, and Peterson has more trick plays than Bama can imagine. One of the best plays in CFB bowl history was BSU's play against OU to defeat their (always) over-rated team. Bama cannot prepare for all of those trick plays IMO.

Yes - Bama has so many hosses that they will win, but UW is going to make it interesting IMO.

Dec 6, 2016, 3:34 PM

I think Peterson, is much like Saban, give him a month to prepare for a team and he is very tough to beat. Think Bama just has more Jimmy's & Joe's. After another year or two of recruiting, I think Washington will be a very tough out - but right now Bama has too much talent for The Huskies.

For relaxing times, make it Suntory time

Dec 6, 2016, 4:02 PM

I'm think UW will win this game straight out.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 6, 2016, 4:11 PM

That is a bold statement. I will say this, I am glad we are playing OSU rather than Washington in opening round of the CFP

For relaxing times, make it Suntory time

Dec 7, 2016, 8:10 AM

I just think they are quicker than Alabama. Just hope their defense holds up.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

No, i think Washington's lines are going to get destroyed.

Dec 7, 2016, 8:48 AM

Browning looked beaten and dejected by the end of the USC game. He had absolutely no confidence left by the time the 4th quarter of that game rolled around. I think it's going to be the same story against Bama. Washington isn't going to be able to run the ball and stay balanced (nobody has been able to run on Bama all year), and i just don't see Washington's passing game being able to pick up the slack. Their OL is suspect, and they just aren't used to seeing really athletic and physical DLs in the Pac 12. They are going to get overwhelmed up front.

Dec 7, 2016, 8:52 AM

No.

Replies: 18
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic