Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Is "actively rooting against" worse than passively rooting
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 3
| visibility 1

Is "actively rooting against" worse than passively rooting

Dec 6, 2016, 12:46 PM

against? How is his active rooting against us supposed to harm us? Does he really think he matters in the larger scheme of anything? I'm sure the line in our game against OSU will jump to more than the three points due to his active rooting. Really, you have a show and a voice you haven't earned. Isn't that enough? If you're going to be a football analyst and talk about teams, there is a good chance you might #### some people off. If you do, they might just say some not so nice things about you on twitter, or wherever you took your offense from. Is he for real? Is this the first time someone has said something negative about him? It is no wonder ESPN is losing money and the hit they have taken in talent going elsewhere is really starting to show.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I think he needs to show up to every Clemson game next year

Dec 6, 2016, 3:20 PM

and "actively" root against us. Not only is that putting his money where his mouth is, I guarantee that time spent in person with Clemson Nation will offset his opinion. Everyone's fan base is a bunch of whiny little girls on social media (tnet excluded, naturally), but Clemson is something special in person.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Is "actively rooting against" worse than passively rooting

Dec 6, 2016, 3:30 PM

Can we provide him a shirt each week with "A-hole against CLEMSON" on the front, and use the school colors of our opponent?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I would think passively rooting against is worse, actually.

Dec 6, 2016, 4:25 PM

At least Futz is out in the open with the hate and not closeting his feelings behind disparaging commentary and remarks and such. Great move on his part, though. Hope not too many Tiger fans take the bait.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 3
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic