Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
If lamar wins hiesman
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 9
| visibility 1,636

If lamar wins hiesman

Dec 4, 2016, 1:04 PM

If lamar wins over watson the whole award is a laughable joke. Lamar is not better then watson. Watson desearves to win. Because he really is the best in the country!!! 11-1 record proves it.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

This is true! It's not how you start, but how you finish!

Dec 4, 2016, 1:06 PM

As the games became more important, DW played his best football!

12-1. Remember, he got to play one more game than Levar

Dec 4, 2016, 1:07 PM

Burton, you know, 'cause head to head and beating them and all.

Re: If lamar wins hiesman

Dec 4, 2016, 1:09 PM

Does the nation really want to discredit the Heisman trophy with a winner that lost a game 36-10 to a team that had 3 losses? And he failed to even keep his team relevant? Picking Jackson would make John Heisman roll over in his grave. There are plenty of other qualified candidates, but Jackson is NOT one of them. That would be like hiring Bobby Petrino as your HC. Oh wait...

Dec 4, 2016, 1:12 PM

If lamer wins over watson. Ill never look at the hiesman the same again!

Dec 4, 2016, 1:25 PM

The fraud started last year when Watson didn't get it. They (ESPN) pimped the Alabama running back last year like they did Jackson this year.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 4, 2016, 2:42 PM

Giving the award to Henry last year was not wrong, It could have went to either Watson or Henry and kept the integrity of the award. This year will really diminish what the heisman stands for if it goes to Lamar, it should not go to him, he let his foot off the gas. It will be close, hopefully Watson gets it.

Dec 4, 2016, 1:29 PM

LJ won the Heisman in the FSU and Clemson games.

Dec 4, 2016, 1:36 PM

The heisman isnt for the best player.. The maxwell award is for the best player. A perfect example of this is when rg3 won the heisman and luck won the maxwell. Rg3 wasnt the best he just came into the season underrated and was able to win some games with baylor. Luck was the better quarterback and there's no debate about it. So what in saying is the heisman winner should come into the season underrated and blow everyones mind with his performance and "win with integrity"

I don't see what a lot of ESPN people see.

Dec 4, 2016, 1:39 PM

He's talented, but I don't think he's that great. I can think of a lot of games that he didn't play well–Marshall, Duke, Virginia, Wake Forest and Houston. And you can probably include Kentucky there too.

So, he's fast. He can run. But does it mean we can just put a fast RB that can throw ball a bit in the QB position and win the Heisman?

He's not great off the field either.

But I think Lamar Jackson will win it. I don't think too highly about the voters of this award anyway.

Replies: 9
| visibility 1,636
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic