Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Tired of hearing about "eye test" and "4 best"......
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 1
| visibility 344

Tired of hearing about "eye test" and "4 best"......

Dec 4, 2016, 11:16 AM

Both of these items are subjective and pundits need to stop saying things like "Ohio State is definitely one of the four best, cannot be argued!". Yes it can! Best is purely subjective.

The playoffs decide the National CHAMPION, not the best team. Often times the best is the champion, but not always. If VT would have won last night, they would have been ACC CHAMPION, not the BEST team in the ACC. Same thing with Florida. Very few people are arguing that Penn State is the best in the BIG 10.

Why don't people consider that for the National CHAMPION as well? There can be a difference between the best and the champion.

Personally, I think the committee should balance "best" and "deserving" with factoring in the stated criteria.

1-Bama, 2-Clemson, 3-Washington, 4-Penn State

Penn State beat Ohio State and won their freaking conference championship. End of story for me.

Rant over.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Tired of hearing about "eye test" and "4 best"....anyone

Dec 4, 2016, 11:23 AM

using the term "eye test" should have to be hit in the eye repeatedly with that annoying puff of air from the glaucoma test

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 1
| visibility 344
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic