Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
One Play Away - 2016 Tigers
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 0
| visibility 1

One Play Away - 2016 Tigers

Dec 4, 2016, 2:54 AM

As it was throughout the season, and in the ACC Championship game. This Tiger's Team has shown us that games can still be won by being the best player " on that play" whether offense or defense. Watson is leading a charge. Say what you want about play calling, Defense, etc. They are ACC Champs. Period.

With that in mind, they realize that last year's Run in the National Championship game was " one play away" that's all it takes. AL didn't even win by a touchdown. However, you didn't see the story lines say, " AL almost loses to Clemson by 5 points. Nope,. The front page just said " Alabama holds on in a thriller against Clemson and Watson. Alabama, National Champs, #1 seed going into year next year most likely also.

Being the best player in every situation. One play away. This team like it or not, is just like that. They take what defenses and offenses coaches give them, and they execute. Whether in Points or a critical stop. I'm proud of the Tiger's tonight, all of them.

I say we play Ohio State, and beat them first. Stellar QB play, Outmatched in WR play, Defense can run with anyone especially OSU. Save the best for last.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 0
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic