Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Watson re: Heisman numbers
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 5
| visibility 683

Watson re: Heisman numbers

Oct 27, 2016, 2:42 PM

If DW4 has any chance of winning the Heisman he has to impress vs FSU. What kinda numbers does he need to have his Heisman moment? I think he will need 350+ passing, 100+ rushing and account for 4-5 TDs with ZERO turnovers. All very achievable. This is his last big stage untill ACCCG, gotta make it count!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

7 13 19 22 35 41***

Oct 27, 2016, 2:44 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-franc1968.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You left off 3 and 8***

Oct 27, 2016, 2:51 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

29%

Oct 27, 2016, 2:55 PM

is that chance I give him at the moment.

Go DW4!

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Because at the end of the game, everyone knew that they weren’t that much better than us or better than us at all."

Think those odds will increase by the end of the day?***

Oct 27, 2016, 3:10 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Re: Watson re: Heisman numbers

Oct 27, 2016, 4:17 PM

My dad keeps saying that Lamar is going to have a bad game but I just do not see it. They do not play anybody besides Houston and it looks like they have given up. DW will have to throw for 350 3 TDs and run for 100 2 TDs every game to even come close. He will not have to run that much against Usuck Cuse and Wake most likely if we play right. I would love to see DW get it and without Lamar Jackson this year he probably would but Lamar has earned it. He is not the reason they lost to us. DW did out play him that game IMO even with the turnovers. I think DW is the better player but stats are helping Lamars case.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 5
| visibility 683
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic