Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
don't taze me, bro... usc hoops players arrest report
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 8
| visibility 1,135

don't taze me, bro... usc hoops players arrest report

Oct 25, 2016, 6:03 PM

COLUMBIA, S.C. — The City of Columbia has released the arrest report for South Carolina basketball player Rakym Felder.

A freshman guard from Brooklyn, N.Y., Felder was arrested over the weekend on charges of simple assault and resisting arrest.

On Monday morning, SEC Country obtained a copy of the arrest report.

“The listed subject engaged an unknown person in physical combat, using personal weapons. When he left the sidewalk at the incident location and entered the roadway unlawfully, sucker punching the unsuspecting bystander, causing him to fall to the ground and lose consciousness.

“I attempted to apprehend the listed subject, at which time he began to flee on foot. Still in th roadway, ignoring several verbal commands to stop, the subject was apprehended when he ran into a fenced in parking lot.”

The report also states that Felder was apprehended “with the aid the X26 taser, which was used to gain compliance … he was transported to 700 Harden Street, where he began to resist, kicking and striking at officers attempting to place the listed subject into the transport van.

“The second listed victim, a (Columbia Police Department) officer, was assaulted during the listed subject’s attempted resisting arrest. The subject was eventually secured with a seat belt inside the transport van and was taken to (jail).”

Late Sunday afternoon, a media relations contact in the South Carolina athletics department said basketball coach Frank Martin was “aware of the arrest and is continuing to gather information.”

Athletic department policy requires that Felder be suspended immediately.

Folder, who was a 3-star recruit out of Abraham Lincoln High School, averaged 16 points, 6 assists and 4 rebounds during his senior season.

badge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Lawyer Lourie gonna be busy again***

Oct 25, 2016, 6:16 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

He can expect some swift punishment from the coot's coach.

Oct 25, 2016, 6:47 PM

I bet he has to miss a half of practice.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: don't taze me, bro... usc hoops players arrest report

Oct 25, 2016, 6:51 PM

Assaulting uniformed officers...Frank is "continuing to gather information." SMH.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 25, 2016, 7:21 PM

I know. Hate to see people in trouble. Hope I'm raising my son right. He's five and a half and I have yet to see him not respect me, his mother or anyone else.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 25, 2016, 7:32 PM

I'm sure you're doing well MfO. Sir & Ma'am, Please & Thank You, Open doors & pull out chairs. Something that's always been important about how I was raised and we need more of in this world. Keep up the good work.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The bystander should file assault charges

Oct 25, 2016, 7:14 PM

at a minimum

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 25, 2016, 7:28 PM

I guess it's a good thing he wasn't carrying a pistol, or we'd have several dead cops today. Obama would have pardoned him by morning, and Hillary would have consoled his family for having to deal with those mean old policemen that were doing their duty and attempting to keep the peace.

They should let the innocent bystander have a shot at this guy. If he did me that way, when he got out of jail, I would take my shot at him and he'd never see it coming. His BBAll career would end that day.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 25, 2016, 7:37 PM

Guys, this kid will obviously be kicked off the team for this. I suspect he will end up in a NYC jail at some point in the not so distant future.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 8
| visibility 1,135
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic