Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
does espn have a clear bias
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 5
| visibility 1,412

does espn have a clear bias

Oct 25, 2016, 12:14 PM

towards elves?? some "posters" are attacking elves for no apparent logical reason. what exactly did "said" elf do?? i don't believe wayne or coach have disrespected any elf in their comments. its a shame the board has come to this. we do not need to anger the elves. an angry elf is not a good thing. we need to focus on saturday.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I for one am glad you are stopping. You are one of the most ignorant posters ever. You obviously think very highly of your own opinion, unlike the rest of us - RockHillTiger

I've filed a cease and desist order against them. Waiting

Oct 25, 2016, 12:17 PM

to hear back.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

Clear violation of rules 6 and 14.***

Oct 25, 2016, 12:18 PM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Especially as we draw closer to Christmas.***

Oct 25, 2016, 12:40 PM

Re: does espn have a clear bias

Oct 25, 2016, 1:10 PM

No. The SEC is just better at getting quality losses than the rest of us. We're improving though, we're just one quality loss away from really being in contention for a serious streak of really high quality losses. I'm not sure Dabo is really stressing the importance to the team of finally getting that elusive, signature, quality loss . UL has a couple of guys that are great at it, every year they find a way to generate a really high quality loss. Even NCSU is doing it. We're really behind almost the entire country in quality losses. I have confidence though, if we can just buckle down, we're super close. I'm betting Dabo has the boys watching endless tape on the Coots, they're producing quality losses at a record pace.

Bias???? No, no, no. Give credit where credit is due. We're just not in the same league as the SEC when it comes to quality losses.

Re: does espn have a clear bias

Oct 25, 2016, 1:22 PM

Not a clear bias at all...more of a Crimson bias!

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 5
| visibility 1,412
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic