Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I'm learning very quickly that I hate Louisville
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 26
| visibility 1

I'm learning very quickly that I hate Louisville

Oct 22, 2016, 2:54 PM

more than the coots. From the players, to the coaches, they are the least classy, most thug like team I have ever watched.

Louisville is the absolute anthetis of what Clemson is, and what they stand for.

Message was edited by: gville76®

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

For relaxing times, make it Suntory time

You are 100% correct, well said!!

Oct 22, 2016, 2:57 PM

Which is why Clemson is soooo much better. That could beat State 100-0, we still beat BOTH teams! Louisville wouldn't know class is it slapped them in the face, KARMA always shows up.

weeellllll......

Oct 22, 2016, 3:05 PM

them and the FL State criminole

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Not more than the coots. But I see your point.***

Oct 22, 2016, 3:06 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Work hard. Rock hard. Eat hard. Sleep hard. Grow big. Wear glasses if you need 'em - The Webb Wilder credo

Re: I'm learning very quickly that I hate Louisville

Oct 22, 2016, 3:08 PM

Exactly what about their team makes them thug-like?

Oct 22, 2016, 3:17 PM

One example was when Jackson was sacked about 15 minutes ago, he was clearly all the way on the ground, and he jumped up very boisterously and started running again as if he'd never been tackled.

Did you watch and pay attention during our game versus them? Jackson stopped the game for about 5 minutes after the Boulware incident. He was running around mouthing off, getting in the faces of the officials and players. He was also mouthing to his OWN players and coaches on the sidelines at one point during the game.

Shall I continue?

Oct 22, 2016, 3:19 PM

Lol and that makes him a thug??? Wow lol you guys are too much!

Oct 22, 2016, 3:19 PM [ in reply to Re: I'm learning very quickly that I hate Louisville ]

Continue? You haven't mentioned a single thing that makes them thug-like.

Additionally, UL called a timeout after that play against us. Jackson didn't waste 5 minutes. TV coverage did.

Message was edited by: hrigsby®

They aren't thug-like, they are thugs. Rejects from

Oct 22, 2016, 3:21 PM

many other teams.

Oct 22, 2016, 3:23 PM [ in reply to Re: I'm learning very quickly that I hate Louisville ]

So getting in the face of his own coaches and players on national tv isn't thug like? I'm assuming you also think it was ok for him to get in the officials faces as well?

The kid is immensely talented, and ultra competitive, but he needs to learn to control his emotions and conduct himself with more class.

I the adjective he was looking for was CRYBABY

Oct 22, 2016, 3:27 PM

yes they are big boohoo CRYBABIES. Thugs...not so much...FL state does a good job of being thug like

Oct 22, 2016, 3:40 PM [ in reply to Re: I'm learning very quickly that I hate Louisville ]

You do realize Louisville accepts a lot of transfers from kids who were kicked off other teams for various reasons, right? They have several kids from UGA and Auburn. It's pretty hard to get kicked off of an SEC team. Thats one of their recruiting methods. I think that speaks volumes about the character of some of the kids that are on their team.

It's a win at any cost program, completely opposite of what Dabo has built.

This is the important part. He takes people who

Oct 22, 2016, 3:46 PM

Have been dismissed from other teams. In a couple of cases he's taken people that are kicked off two teams. They are thugs because they are actually thugs. I don't know if lj is a thug but he is definitely a lot like Chad Kelly. They both think they can win the game by themselves. He's not been in the trouble with the law that I know of. But he definitely loses his cool at whoever happens to be in the way. Deshaun Watson doesn't lose his cool.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: This is the important part. He takes people who

Oct 22, 2016, 3:50 PM

Exactly, well stated.

What makes louisville thug like.

Oct 22, 2016, 3:43 PM [ in reply to Re: I'm learning very quickly that I hate Louisville ]

Petrino, Pitino.. the school really should be called "Second Chance U." Second, third.. fourth in most of this teams case.

well,

Oct 22, 2016, 4:35 PM [ in reply to Re: I'm learning very quickly that I hate Louisville ]

They have Josh Harvey Clemons starting for them, and he was dismissed from Georgia for multiple drug violations.
They have Devonte Fields starting for them, and he was dismissed from TCU after domestic violence charges where he was beating up his girlfriend.
They recruited a lb named Sharieff Rhaheed-Muhammed who was arrested for statutory rape after he impregnated his 14 year old cousin.

I could go on, but i hope you get the picture by now.

^^^Those are good reasons

Oct 22, 2016, 4:44 PM

i have too give you that one

Re: well,

Oct 22, 2016, 5:33 PM [ in reply to well, ]

That is Louisville's recruiting Modus operandi - take the problem children kicked off SEC & Big12 teams

Oct 22, 2016, 6:33 PM

This thread is rich.
Your boy tries to choke a player out right there on national tv, and you're good with that.....but the victim of said choke is a "thug" because he wasn't happy about it.

This word "class". I don't think it means what you think it means.

Oct 22, 2016, 7:46 PM

He wasn't trying to choke Jackson out. That part is clear, and even your quarterback said so. Stop clinging to fabricated situations and whining about them - you'll be much happier.

Meanwhile, said quarterback retaliated to being tackled by punching Boulware in the neck. Is that what classy means?

Oct 22, 2016, 10:17 PM [ in reply to Re: well, ]

Dude, you have actual criminals on your team. They're pretty much on work release. Don't try and act like Boulware is anywhere close to the creeps on your team just because you wanted him to let go of your QB so he could score and he didn't. Of course you could be ok with your coaches recruiting a guy who impregnated his 14 year old cousin?

How many transfers on your team? Enquiring minds want to know***

Oct 22, 2016, 10:24 PM [ in reply to Re: well, ]

Oct 22, 2016, 11:09 PM [ in reply to Re: well, ]

Your coach is a non motorcycle riding cheating on his wife no class having a$$, you have a collection of rejects that rivals the characters from suicide squad and you have a group of internet fans that literally threaten people because they disagree with them. Please just stop trying to compare our program to that crap pile up there in "tha ville" lol. We shall see how you're built for the long haul after all your rejects and seniors leave.

Oct 22, 2016, 4:19 PM

Petrino picked up where Spurrier left off imo...

You can add Jimbo to

Oct 22, 2016, 4:53 PM

that duo.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 23, 2016, 8:17 PM [ in reply to Re: I'm learning very quickly that I hate Louisville ]

Compared to Petrino, Jimbo and Spurrier are saints, well maybe not Jimbo, but Petrino is as low as it gets. As much as I despised Spurrier in his time at SC, he never came close to Petrino's antics. He was a smartass, but I at least respected him as a coach, I respect nothing about The Ville and their "student" athletes.

LJ knows how to play football, but he sounded

Oct 22, 2016, 10:41 PM

as dumb as dirt in the post-game interview on the field.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

Replies: 26
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic