Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
FB Update: Clemson stays in Top 3 of latest AP Poll
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 17
| visibility 1

FB Update: Clemson stays in Top 3 of latest AP Poll

Oct 10, 2016, 12:37 PM

Clemson stays in Top 3 of latest AP Poll

Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

OSU is a joke but what matters is Beat NC State***

Oct 10, 2016, 12:43 PM

Why do you think they're a joke?***

Oct 10, 2016, 12:54 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Re: OSU is a joke but what matters is Beat NC State***

Oct 10, 2016, 1:06 PM [ in reply to OSU is a joke but what matters is Beat NC State*** ]

Someone that knows nothing about football posting on a football message board.

Re: FB Update: Clemson stays in Top 3 of latest AP Poll

Oct 10, 2016, 12:46 PM

:) :) :)

The Halftime score is meaningless... Finish the game

Oct 10, 2016, 12:49 PM

Halfway through the year we are at #3. Here is being #1 by the end of the year.. GO tigers!

Re: The Halftime score is meaningless... Finish the game

Oct 10, 2016, 1:04 PM

we BETTER not be halfway through our year... here's to hoping the halfway point is at halftime of the FSU game.. 15 games, baby!!!

Oct 10, 2016, 12:50 PM

Tennessee loses the game and stays #9. Can you imagine if Clemson was in those shoes? We would be deemed the worst team in college football.
#IhateTennessee

Go Tigers!!!!

Oct 10, 2016, 2:27 PM

I think you can argue that Tennessee didn't deserve #9 coming into their game. But if you are a voter, and do have them at #9, and they go on the road to #8 and lose in overtime...isn't that #9 ranking then proven/justified? Seems very logical to me. It's like being #2 and losing to #1...that doesn't mean you are no longer the second best team.

Oct 10, 2016, 5:07 PM

That's a very valid point but I like looking through my I hate Tennessee glasses. I think they are one of the favorites of the eSECpn hype machine. They have done nothing to deserve any love besides having come back wins against an awful thUGA team that couldn't even put usuc away.

Oct 10, 2016, 12:51 PM

Wasn't Tenn #9 last week too? If they didn't drop any after a loss, major SEC bias. Seriously after watching them all year. They should be around #15. No way a top ten team.

Go Tigers!

Oct 10, 2016, 1:03 PM

They have to remain ranked high so it looks good for Alabama when they beat another top 10 team.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I think Clemson and Alabama both go undefeated.

Oct 10, 2016, 1:42 PM

However, I see Alabama losing it's first playoff game to Louisville and Clemson beating Louisville for the second time to win the National Championship ! An all ACC National Championship game ruins eSECpn !

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I see Washington going undefeated... how does Louisville

Oct 10, 2016, 2:02 PM

even make the playoff? Bama: 1, Clemson: 2, Winner of OSU/Michigan (presumptive Big Ten winner) 3, and UW 4.

I think we play the Big 10 champ in the first round of the playoff and then probably Bama in a rematch for the title.

I would love the Big 10 champ

Oct 10, 2016, 2:18 PM

think that team (prob OSU) would be the most untested team. Wisconsin in the top 10? Their only "good" win was against LSU who just fired the coach. Nebraska? the best win they have is squeaking by a down Oregon team. Michigan plays no one except OSU and Wisconsin (see above).

Tenn loses but doesn't drop; Louisville loses-drops 4 spot

Oct 10, 2016, 3:51 PM

When will the SEC bias stop

Re: Tenn loses but doesn't drop; Louisville loses-drops 4 spot

Oct 10, 2016, 4:03 PM

Louisville lost to a team ranked below them...Tennessee lost to a team ranked above them. Louisville logically had to drop.

Also, Tennessee did get jumped this week by Wisconsin, but Houston's drop balanced that out. If Miami had won, they would have jumped Tennessee too.

Oct 10, 2016, 6:42 PM

It sure would be nice if FSU could move back up to at least #10 by the time we head to Tallahassee Fla!!! Defeating two teams in the top isn't a bad strength of schedule by the time the playoff teams are being selected.

Replies: 17
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic