Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Can't remember which show, College Football Daily or
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 4
| visibility 819

Can't remember which show, College Football Daily or

Aug 24, 2016, 10:02 AM

something, but they made it clear that a 2 loss sec team still should make the playoffs this year leaving the pac-10 and/or Big 12 out. If the ACC has one undefeated team and a one loss team; should both ACC teams make the playoffs assuming the other conference champs have one/two losses. What are your thoughts?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Can't remember which show, College Football Daily or

Aug 24, 2016, 10:03 AM

After watching Oklahoma clean up their entire conference two years in a row and then get completely outclassed by us ACC folk, the argument is starting to make more sense with me actually. :)

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Can't remember which show, College Football Daily or

Aug 24, 2016, 10:15 AM

I have better things to do than watch their blather

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

They made a valid point, that a 10-2 team with a better

Aug 24, 2016, 10:24 AM

strength of record should get in over an 11-1 team with a plate full of cupcakes.

Who you beat has to matter, otherwise everyone will schedule like Baylor.

They just presume that such a team would be an SEC team. That is the perception, but not necessarily the reality.

I would just like to get to 8 with auto tie ins to correct for possible misperceptions.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The first time an SEC champ gets left out of the playoff,

Aug 24, 2016, 12:50 PM

it will expand like spray foam. That is the only reason I want the other conference champs to be undefeated this year. There is a very real possibility the SEC champ could have two losses this year, I think, more so than any time in recent past. But, probably just wishful thinking on my part. I despises me some SEC.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 4
| visibility 819
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic