Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Weird hair, proficient at making things up! Are they related?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 33
| visibility 1,907

Weird hair, proficient at making things up! Are they related?

Aug 23, 2016, 8:20 AM

Trump/Lochte
?? /??

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

...and your alternative, that pig of human debris, Hillary, is a viable option? Whatever dude.

Aug 23, 2016, 8:30 AM

I hope you don't hold a degree from Clemson. If so, the rankings don't mean anything and Clemson students are really losing their way.

..Lol...***

Aug 23, 2016, 8:33 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Totally agree.

Aug 23, 2016, 8:47 AM [ in reply to ...and your alternative, that pig of human debris, Hillary, is a viable option? Whatever dude. ]

If your political opinion doesn't precisely match mine, then I'm ashamed that you attended the same university I did. There's no room for dissent or discussion here.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-19b.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Or onions... simply no place in the modern world for onions***

Aug 23, 2016, 8:49 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

To be fair...

Aug 23, 2016, 8:48 AM [ in reply to ...and your alternative, that pig of human debris, Hillary, is a viable option? Whatever dude. ]

Trump overwhelmingly leads rivals in support from less educated Americans. So you have that going for you.

Re: To be fair...

Aug 23, 2016, 9:57 AM

I hate to break it to you but the Democratic Party hold's the edge in the "less educated" party stuff.

A larger percentage of registered Republicans hold 4 year Bachelor and/or Graduate degrees than registered Democrats. There were a couple of recent independent studies conducted that I read during the last presidential election. Google it if you don't believe me.

Word to the wise. Insulting people with whom you disagree with on Tigernet isn't what this board is about. Simply having an opinion doesn't necessarily make it true, even if somebody wants it to be.

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'm not sure if this is the right article...

Aug 23, 2016, 10:29 AM

or I've ever see it before. It's from Cornell University. I can't find the articles I read, but according to this study Republican voters had more college graduates among them than Democrats in 2012.

Only 29% of college graduates voted in 2012. 47% voted for Obama and 51% Romney. It's not all inclusive, and it doesn't take into account registered voters who didn't vote.

http://ropercenter.cornell.edu/polls/us-elections/how-groups-voted/how-groups-voted-2012/

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I'm not sure if this is the right article...

Aug 23, 2016, 10:47 AM

Funny thing, by that article, people with post-grad degrees voted Democratic at a far higher ratio to Republican, than people with standard degrees voted Republican over Democrat. So it appears that the Democrats got the least and most educated voter edge.

Aug 23, 2016, 10:51 AM

It's because teachers and professors are all libtards

Aug 23, 2016, 11:03 AM

You know what the second poster said about hoping the first one didn't hold a degree from Clemson? I feel that way about any right-winger who uses the word "libtard" or left-winger who uses the word "republic-nt". I hope that anyone who has a degree from any decent institution of higher learning can discuss politics without regurgitating childish personal insults.

ah but left wingers don't use insults like the one you came up with***

Aug 23, 2016, 11:06 AM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: ah but left wingers don't use insults like the one you came up with***

Aug 23, 2016, 11:10 AM

Yeah they do. As a moderate, on some boards I get to hear from both sides. Admittedly they tend to use Republicant on the more polite ones, but they are just as guilty on many boards.

Aug 23, 2016, 11:19 AM

That's a good one republicant, ironic though isnt it?

Aug 24, 2016, 8:31 AM

I wish I could consider it ironic, but this year's Republican controlled Congress has been the ultimate bunch of "do nothings". I really think that they should return their paychecks or consider themselves on welfare.

Aug 24, 2016, 8:55 AM

They're waiting they don't want to give Obama any of their credit...??

Aug 24, 2016, 9:04 AM [ in reply to Re: ah but left wingers don't use insults like the one you came up with*** ]

The ironic part I more meant for the people that use name republi"can't"

The way I see it 81% of people who "can't" pay for their homes, whom are on federal housing aid, vote democrat.

There are twice as many voting democrats on food stamps than republican or independents.

There are many more "can't" examples; just saying Can't isnt a word the Democratic Party should be tossing at anyone

Aug 24, 2016, 10:05 AM

From "Pew Research Center Survey On Politics and Demographics of Food Stamp Recipients" published July 2013:
"The survey found that significant proportions of Democrats (60%) and Republicans (52%) say they have benefited from a major entitlement program at some point in their lives. So have nearly equal shares of self-identifying conservatives (57%), liberals (53%) and moderates (53%). The programs were Social Security, Medicare, Medicaid, welfare, unemployment benefits and food stamps."

Aug 24, 2016, 11:52 AM

You like pew do you?

http://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2013/07/12/the-politics-and-demographics-of-food-stamp-recipients/
"Democrats are about twice as likely as Republicans to have received food stamps at some point in their lives"

Well of course more republicans received the types of aid on that list: Medicare and Medicaid are on there; which have mostly elderly participants.
Spin some more stuff please...?

oh, please Republicans are the first people to sign up for government aid...

Aug 24, 2016, 12:24 PM [ in reply to Re: ah but left wingers don't use insults like the one you came up with*** ]

Whether it's welfare or corporate welfare. I've known plenty of Republican's that have fallen on hard times and the first thing they do when things go south, is not to wait and see if they get a job or taking a job that pays less than their previous job, they go sign up for public assistance. I myself a liberal, who had to leave a job in the past few years, didn't sign up for unemployment benefits and got a job within a month and I even worked at a less paying job, doing work I was overqualified for, for a week before I got a better established job.

And please tell me you don't live in SC. SC is a welfare state it takes much more money from the federal government than it puts into the federal government. So if you have a problem with welfare or social spending, take it up with the ruling SC Republicans who keep this a welfare state

Re: oh, please Republicans are the first people to sign up for government aid...

Aug 24, 2016, 1:51 PM

Don't have a problem with social programs they were built and designed by a very good actual democrat president. I have a problem with people who are long term welfare uses, life long food stamps users, and life long government subsidized housing recipients.

Good for you for being a responsible person, not sure many people would have done the same.

Falling on hard times and using the benefits are what they are designed for; not for lifelong use.

Our states massive federal spending is an entire seperate issue, yes we do have a huge budget of education, energy(Savannah river site), Medicaid and Medicare, va spending, etc. But unlike many other states we actually used that money creating jobs.

Here is a good article you should read for people that think it's red states that are the problem; once again a bunch of spun garbage
http://ijr.com/2015/01/230371-2-map-shows-red-states-rely-federal-aid-looks-can-deceiving/

No wrong again***

Aug 24, 2016, 12:12 PM [ in reply to Re: ah but left wingers don't use insults like the one you came up with*** ]

GOP won the white, college educated faction for many years until now:

Aug 23, 2016, 11:23 AM [ in reply to I'm not sure if this is the right article... ]

http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/11473134

We are educated enough to know that we don't want Trump. Nice to see he is being more rational with some of his stances, but his bat crazy dogma ("I'm gonna get Mexico to build this wall") has worn on me too much.

http://www.slashfilm.com/idiocracy-president-camacho-ads/

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: GOP won the white, college educated faction for many years until now:

Aug 23, 2016, 11:43 AM

It's because having a degree these days has less and less to do with being educated. I had so many crazy professors that were drinking so many different kool aids it was hard to keep track.

Re: GOP won the white, college educated faction for many years until now:

Aug 24, 2016, 8:33 AM

I really don't think that this election has as much to do with being educated as common sense. We have one bad candidate against against one disastrous candidate.

I agree with the Republican vs Democrate degree holders

Aug 23, 2016, 11:56 AM [ in reply to I'm not sure if this is the right article... ]

But many of the smart Republicans have turned away from Trump this year.

http://www.pbs.org/newshour/rundown/trump-overwhelmingly-leads-rivals-in-support-from-less-educated-americans/

Re: ...and your alternative, that pig of human debris, Hillary, is a viable option? Whatever dude.

Aug 23, 2016, 9:59 AM [ in reply to ...and your alternative, that pig of human debris, Hillary, is a viable option? Whatever dude. ]

> I hope you don't hold a degree from Clemson. If so,
> the rankings don't mean anything and Clemson students
> are really losing their way.

Goo goo ga ga (sniffle, sniffle) WHAAAA!!!!

Get over yourself you whiny @ss f*ck.

Re: ...and your alternative, that pig of human debris, Hillary, is a viable option? Whatever dude.

Aug 23, 2016, 10:26 AM [ in reply to ...and your alternative, that pig of human debris, Hillary, is a viable option? Whatever dude. ]

Gee, I'm voting for Hillary(not that I like her much) but because I consider con man Trump(whom I have considered that since the early eighties when I heard that he was buying up rent-controlled apartment buildings in downtown New York city, refusing to do maintenance on them and sending thugs in to terrorize the tenants so that they would move and he could tear them down to build expensive high rises, that was well before his current scam of refusing to pay his suppliers, creditors, and workers) the WORST excuse for a Presidential candidate in my 60+ years on this earth(back to the great Ike Eisenhower). I don't care where you graduated from or not, he is a disgrace to the GOP and America as a serious candidate. I really think the GOP powers that be want to lose this election by nominating such a poor candidate. Whatever dude!

So you would rather have a white supremacist fascist as President?...

Aug 23, 2016, 11:04 AM [ in reply to ...and your alternative, that pig of human debris, Hillary, is a viable option? Whatever dude. ]

You do know that this country defeated fascism in Europe during WWII. Nice way to disrespect a whole generation of US soldiers who fought and gave their lives to defeat fascism

Do not insult pigs by comparing them to Hillary,

Aug 24, 2016, 1:21 PM [ in reply to ...and your alternative, that pig of human debris, Hillary, is a viable option? Whatever dude. ]

Yankee swine. :)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Weird hair, proficient at making things up! Are they related?***

Aug 23, 2016, 8:39 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You makin my Levis rise***

Aug 23, 2016, 8:48 AM

Re: Weird hair, proficient at making things up! Are they related?***

Aug 23, 2016, 11:22 AM [ in reply to Re: Weird hair, proficient at making things up! Are they related?*** ]

March 4th 2016- "Lee won't be here 4 years from today" - Viztiz

Re: Weird hair, proficient at making things up! Are they related?

Aug 23, 2016, 11:27 AM

March 4th 2016- "Lee won't be here 4 years from today" - Viztiz

Replies: 33
| visibility 1,907
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic