Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
TigerNet welcomes the Pawcast as a new podcast partner!
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 2
| visibility 1

TigerNet welcomes the Pawcast as a new podcast partner!

Aug 2, 2016, 11:33 AM

We are pleased to announce that we will be working with veteran podcasters, the "Pawcast" this season to bring you some insightful and entertaining Clemson Football discussion. There will be 1-2 episodes posted each week during the season and you can find the first episode here: http://www.tigernet.com/update/LISTEN-Pawcasts-state-football-program-23642
We were impressed with the quality of their show and I'm sure you will be as well. If you have never given podcasts a try, I would encourage you to give the Pawcast a listen.

You can find their shows linked in our Clemson Updates section, via TigerNet's social media accounts, and via the Media navigational link. They also publish to SoundCloud, and are active on Twitter (@ClemsonPawcast) and Facebook, so give them a like and follow if you enjoy the show.

See below for more information, and join me in welcoming the Pawcast to the TigerNet family!

B-Meist
---
The Pawcast is a regular podcast, recorded by 3 Clemson alumni, focused on Tiger athletics. They break things down from a fan's perspective, and try to keep a balance between homerific hot takes and objective analysis. A bit more about them:

Cody Fowler (Psychology, 2010) gets the blame/credit for starting the podcast in early 2015. A native of Greenville, Cody moved to San Francisco (home of the Pawcast) in 2012 and works for a small digital advertising company. He loves nerding out on all nuances of Clemson Football, particularly recruiting, roster management, and player development. He has a unique perspective having attended South Carolina his freshman year. Between this and lifelong Duke basketball fandom, we won't judge if you take him with a grain of salt. His all-time favorite Clemson player is Tajh Boyd and his #1 Clemson bar is TD's.

Ben Welty (Architecture, 2006) was initially a podcast skeptic, but has stuck with it as he'll find any excuse to talk Clemson athletics. A lifelong Tigers fan, Ben grew up in Summerville, SC. His path to architect in San Francisco took him from Clemson (Bachelors at CU) to Lawrence, KS (Masters at KU). Ben can't stand the fact that Cody likes Duke basketball, and will stop at nothing to let him know how shameful that is. His favorite Clemson football player of all time is C.J. Spiller and his go-to Clemson bar is Tiger Town Tavern.

Nick Tully (Marketing 2002, French 2002) is the Pawcast's host and elder statesman, and despite his yankee roots (Nick hails from the suburbs of Cleveland, OH -- GO CAVS!), his blood runneth orange. Nick is a new dad and a business analyst for a large tech company. He keeps the show's discussion on-topic, and likes to view Clemson's accomplishments through a national lens. His all-time favorite Tiger is DeAndre "Nuk" Hopkins and his favorite Clemson bar is Backstreets (two words: pizza night).

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: TigerNet welcomes the Pawcast as a new podcast partner!

Aug 2, 2016, 12:09 PM

This is awesome news! I was listening to this "pawcast" over at Shakin' The Southland, and it's nice to see they are getting more exposure.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

El Swann is my go to for all my Tiger casts.

Aug 3, 2016, 10:24 AM

You will not sway me with promises of mammon or steak knives.

Of course, good luck to them and Go Tigers.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 2
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic