Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
So first two Prez debates up against NFL on SNF and then on
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 28
| visibility 1,775

So first two Prez debates up against NFL on SNF and then on

Jul 30, 2016, 4:47 PM

MNF - now who in their right mind would agree to that. If they put them up against a Sat CU game on the last one I would say there is a conspiracy.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: So first two Prez debates up against NFL on SNF and then on

Jul 30, 2016, 5:09 PM

And the winner is ....

Football .

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

apparently Mr. T is pizzed...#riggedsystem

Jul 30, 2016, 5:16 PM

can't say I disagree. Heck, I'll be watching the first one for sure - should be way better than a SNF as far as a brawl -

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The less the public sees impromptu Hillary, the better off

Jul 30, 2016, 8:28 PM

she is. Not hard to figure out.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Not hard to figure out why the Hillary camp wants debates

Jul 30, 2016, 8:46 PM

on Sunday and Monday. Those are the biggest television nights and Trump's biggest demographic is white males who didn't finish college. This is also the NFL's biggest demographic.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-jospehg.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: apparently Mr. T is pizzed...#riggedsystem

Jul 30, 2016, 10:20 PM [ in reply to apparently Mr. T is pizzed...#riggedsystem ]

Two crooked , lying snake oil slingers rapping about what they will never actually do ?

Up against a football game ?

Football , in a landslide . Even if it's pop warner .

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Re: apparently Mr. T is pizzed...#riggedsystem

Jul 30, 2016, 10:36 PM

Or flag or two hand touch. Anything fball related is better than those two

I for one am glad you are stopping. You are one of the most ignorant posters ever. You obviously think very highly of your own opinion, unlike the rest of us - RockHillTiger

eliminates 50% of white males. Exactly what

Jul 30, 2016, 8:45 PM

Mainstream media wants.

And Trump's and the NFL's biggest demographic:

Jul 30, 2016, 8:48 PM

white males who didn't finish college.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-jospehg.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You don't need a college degree to know you don't want

Jul 30, 2016, 9:16 PM

her in the White House.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Explain to me why any red blooded male would want Hillary as

Jul 30, 2016, 9:46 PM

President. I hope everyone on Tnet will read this and come to your own conclusions about Hillary Clinton.

https://patriotpost.us/opinion/43990

Actually works well for Trump who wants as few debates

Jul 30, 2016, 8:56 PM

as possible. He knows he's awful at it and has nothing to gain by standing there and revealing his lack of knowledge of the issues. Kudos to him for wringing what he can from the issue politically while getting what he really wants.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Actually works well for Trump who wants as few debates

Jul 30, 2016, 9:04 PM

lmfao. guess you missed all the republican debates. trump would debate her tomorrow and chew her up and spit her out. he has a lot of ammo at his disposal,

Some people just don't get it. Hillary is the one that the

Jul 30, 2016, 9:21 PM

media treats with kid gloves not Trump. Going to be fun watching the debates.

Jul 30, 2016, 9:43 PM [ in reply to Re: Actually works well for Trump who wants as few debates ]

Yeah right, he couldn't even do that to p-ss poor debaters like Cruz and Rubio, and Hillary is a hundred times better than those clowns. Not to mention how many skeletons that Trump has in his own closet. I don't think this looks good for Trump!

Hillary has more skeletons in her closet than the city

Jul 30, 2016, 9:49 PM

morgue. Trump is going to ask her a few questions and the day after she answers them, Wiki is going to drop some more bombs.......

Re: Hillary has more skeletons in her closet than the city

Jul 31, 2016, 3:02 PM

Unlike the Republicans who were supposed to play nice(although that turned into a personality attack) and agreed on virtually everything policy-wise, Hillary will debate political stances, and being more middle oriented favors her there. Not enough right wing voters in general population, the moderates who control national elections unlike the GOP primaries. She will also bring up Trump's bankruptcies, his unpaid bills, his lack of release of tax information(what is hiding in those), his and his daughter's use of foreign workers in China and Mexico(I'll bet she can already name those plants and how many workers) for their product lines, his fake sources for his statistics, and most importantly, his rip-offs of partners, creditors, suppliers, customers, and workers. Want to bet we hear Trump university a few times?

Jul 30, 2016, 10:35 PM [ in reply to Re: Actually works well for Trump who wants as few debates ]

You're actually the only one on the free world that believes that. It will be about policy and plans - she will eat him alive. That's why you keep the riff raff watching football - so they don't see him he schooled. That's not a support of her, that's just the way it is.

I for one am glad you are stopping. You are one of the most ignorant posters ever. You obviously think very highly of your own opinion, unlike the rest of us - RockHillTiger

Jul 31, 2016, 10:07 AM

Did Hillary even win the democrat debates where she was the only one talking?

Jul 30, 2016, 9:52 PM [ in reply to Actually works well for Trump who wants as few debates ]

Trump will destroy crooked lying Hillary in debates!

Jul 30, 2016, 9:52 PM [ in reply to Actually works well for Trump who wants as few debates ]

Trump will destroy crooked lying Hillary in debates!

Trump doesn't "debate"; he launches a very personal,

Jul 30, 2016, 10:46 PM [ in reply to Actually works well for Trump who wants as few debates ]

full-frontal assault with animalistic ferocity. He doesn't follow typical debating tactics or strategies, he just says what a sizeable portion of the electorate is thinking without forethought, apology, or an ounce of regret. I still think Trump has an uphill battle getting the electoral college votes he will need to win the election, and I don't know if he will "win" the debates with Hillary, but I think he looks forward to what he sees as a chance to evicerate her on the big stage.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard."
- H. L. Mencken

Re: Trump doesn't "debate"; he launches a very personal,

Jul 31, 2016, 1:48 PM

Trump is smart to conduct himself the way he does in these so called debates. It takes control away from the moderators or whatever it is that the question posers are called. An actual debate would compare to the Lincoln-Douglas format of 1860.
Unfortunately neither the candidates or the general public could hang in these modern times.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 30, 2016, 9:07 PM

Actually I have no urge to watch two people with such dubious reputations for honesty talk about anything. The GOP had to work really hard to find someone as dishonest as Hillary, but they may have actually exceeded at it.

this is what they did during primaeies

Jul 30, 2016, 9:13 PM

with her. All her debates were on Saturday nights so that no one would see them.

Re: this is what they did during primaeies

Jul 30, 2016, 9:18 PM

Trump is such a coward he will find some way to wiggle out of the debates- he is scared he would lose to HC

########.***

Jul 30, 2016, 9:50 PM

Jul 30, 2016, 10:44 PM

I can't wait for the debates. She's going to have to answer questions she doesn't want to answer. He's going to eat her up. People, she can sit there and discuss her policy. It obviously hasn't worked the last 8 years.

#MAGA

this has been known since september of 2015. please don't

Jul 31, 2016, 10:12 AM

make excuses for Donald Trump being a complete p****.

Replies: 28
| visibility 1,775
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic