Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Raekwon McMillan and Steve Spurrier
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 18
| visibility 1

Raekwon McMillan and Steve Spurrier

Jul 26, 2016, 8:15 PM

Hello all. A while back I posted a video of a Raekwon McMillan interview where he talked about how he received a phone call from Dabo to offer his congratulations after Ohio State won the national title in 2014. It was a class act move that definitely made Dabo a respected man in Columbus after that story was made public.

Well now I have another Raekwon McMillan interview that I think you all will love. Enjoy and best of luck to you in 2016!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kuAWzcvk3n8

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

No idea when a 5 star is on campus, and that

Jul 26, 2016, 8:37 PM

Stupid fan base can't figure out why they had a Publix stock clerk for their QB. Said it before, and I'll say it again, when the football gods handed out rivals we hit the jack pot!

Slurrier knows who bags up his Coors Light.

Jul 26, 2016, 8:42 PM

Re: Slurrier knows who bags up his Coors Light.***

Jul 26, 2016, 8:47 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

BuckeyeFan - you wanna hear a better one - - here you go--

Jul 26, 2016, 8:52 PM

The Univ of SC actually REHIRED Spurrier as an Ambassador to the Athletic program or something like that. I kid not.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: BuckeyeFan - you wanna hear a better one - - here you go--

Jul 26, 2016, 10:53 PM

It's amazing how Clemson quickly became an elite program when you hired a no name coach in Dabo while SCAR slightly improved under Spurrier in the beginning but eventually came back to reality and became a SEC bottom feeder once again.

America loves to criticize Urban Meyer for his time at Florida. Both on how he handled his players and how he left the program. Well if you do your research Spurrier had just as many arrest's at UF as Urban and also just bailed on UF on short notice for the Redskins where he was a bust. Then he comes to SCAR and just up and quits when things got tough. How come nobody says anything about him? Spurrier created the bad culture at Florida that continued with Zook, Meyer, Muschamp and now even guys McElwein is recruiting are getting arrested. Spurrier created the UF culture at SCAR with several players there getting arrested but nobody said a word because it's the head ball coach and the beloved SEC. Meanwhile in Columbus, Urban Meyer is entering his 5th season as OSU head coach and only 1 player that he's recruited has been arrested and that was JT Barrett for a DUI.

Spurrier is scum and an overrated coach.

Urban Meyer isn't any better.***

Jul 27, 2016, 8:00 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Re: Urban Meyer isn't any better.***

Jul 27, 2016, 8:17 AM

He's definitely a better coach. But that sh!t is too funy

His record certainly is undeniable.***

Jul 27, 2016, 10:40 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Re: Raekwon McMillan and Steve Spurrier

Jul 26, 2016, 9:25 PM

That's fantastic. I still maintain that Spurrier is best coach you could ever have coach a rival. Everything he does off the field is incredible. I wish he had stuck it out a little longer...we could have really enjoyed some nice sound bytes.

Jul 26, 2016, 11:32 PM

Someone should post that on fgf, on Ole ball sac banner raising day

Jul 27, 2016, 2:34 AM

I'm sure you all will troll S.C. fans for a long time with this video.

Jul 27, 2016, 9:35 AM

I just posted this on CockyTalk, lol.

http://www.cockytalk.com/showthread.php?p=4785041#post4785041

Jul 27, 2016, 3:15 PM

The vast majority of the responses were good, until it got to the end of the first page and they started calling him entitled haha. He was a Top 10 player in the nation who set up a visit with a coach, was told he would stay with a guy who, at the time, was the most famous player in the country. He had offers from over 30 schools--including ALL the big programs, coast to coast--with everyone HIGHLY desiring him...

...for him to expect the coaches to simply know who he was doesn't sound like too much of an entitled move to me.

****CONSPIRACY THEORY****

Dabo was the South Carolina coach McMillan spoke with.

Dabo masked his voice over the phone, told McMillan to come down to Columbia on a day when the coaches didn't expect it, when he knew Spurrier would be extremely hungover (Sunday-Friday), and then sat back and laughed.

He said spurrier asked him what his name was again

Jul 27, 2016, 10:47 AM

Then said spurrier walked away without even asking him his name.... huh?!

Re: He said spurrier asked him what his name was again

Jul 27, 2016, 10:53 AM

Spurrier asked McMillan if he was the kid from Texas, not what his name was.

McMillan is from Georgia.

"I walk up to coach spurrier, and I said 'whats up

Jul 27, 2016, 11:03 AM

Coach, how you doin?'. HE SAID WHATS YOUR NAME AGAIN?"

Just Made ESPNRadio***

Jul 27, 2016, 2:18 PM

About that Ambassador thing at SC - nevermind....

Jul 30, 2016, 7:38 AM

lol

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 18
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic