Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Lmao at the cootines of this
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 25
| visibility 1

Lmao at the cootines of this

Jul 25, 2016, 6:03 PM

http://gamecocksgloryroad.com/index.php/2016/07/25/5-reasons-2016-will-see-renewed-streak-clemson/

Guffaw

Oh Germans blah blah

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Lmao at the cootines of this

Jul 25, 2016, 6:13 PM

I don't know if the writer could even finish this piece , in between wiping his eyes on account of laughing and or crying .

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Jul 25, 2016, 6:14 PM

Makes perfect sense to me.Now pass the crack pipe please

Jul 25, 2016, 6:17 PM

That hurt to read...whole lotta hope in that article. A LOT.

So the hiring of a 2nd Florida coach

Jul 25, 2016, 6:18 PM

(who got fired at Florida because he couldn't win at Florida) is the reason the ship can be corrected? The first Florida coach, who is a Hall of Fame Coach (yes) is the one that put the ship on the rocks. That coach couldn't even win.

The best is thier "dual threat QB". Ummm Mr. Watson says hello..

LOL...bless their deluded ignorant little chicken hearts***

Jul 25, 2016, 6:32 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

I knew this was your post without looking... +1.***

Jul 26, 2016, 11:48 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 25, 2016, 6:46 PM

5 reasons they can.....9999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999995 reasons they can't

Lmao @ calling Boom a Defensive prodigy, seriously???

Jul 25, 2016, 6:50 PM

His D at Auburn was statistically worse than the previous year. And, his D at Florida was never statistically as good as Clemson the last 2 years. If anything, they got worse year over year.

He's not that great. If anything thinks he was great, look at the his defense the last 3 years. There is no way he has the talent at Dirt ###### U compared to Auburn or Florida.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 25, 2016, 6:56 PM

Guess that clears that up. What the he'll were we thinkin...

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Thats a lot of stupid right there

Jul 25, 2016, 7:05 PM

SC may beat Clemson this year. I doubt it, but I didn't think SC would lose to The Citadel either. If they do pull off the miracle it won't be because of any of those reasons outside the small chance that "Boom" can field a decent defense. It will take a ton of injuries and or a fumblefest by Clemson. Even then we might still win.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If you're going to capitalize "The Streak", with a name and

Jul 25, 2016, 7:12 PM

all, shouldn't it be the longest one ever in a series? It's like calling a win, "The Win", despite there being so many others out there. One streak they own between us is losing 21 in a row. Do you think he might have some confuse?

Love the part about being underdogs also. You bet they have a long history of being those - gotta win a few here and there according to the laws of nature.

I will say this, when people have zero expectations of you like they have this year, it's a little easier to impress before it's all over, so they have that going for them.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 25, 2016, 7:14 PM

I'm a lil dumber now after reading that.

Jul 25, 2016, 7:15 PM

I opened this and then chose not to read it, lol. Foolery ??

Jul 25, 2016, 7:19 PM

!!$$@

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

'I Cannot Sanction Your Buffoonery'

My 4 year old sends me emails from school with less typos***

Jul 25, 2016, 7:49 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

ewwwwe...gamecockgloryhole? Sick***

Jul 25, 2016, 9:25 PM

Jul 25, 2016, 9:34 PM

"South Carolina thrives as underdogs. It’s what helped the Gamecocks in upsetting top-ranked Alabama back in 2010, the Georgia Bulldogs in 2012, and, although a bit late, against Missouri in 2013. Go right on ahead and count South Carolina out, we like it that way".

Lmao! Who the fck brags about an upset over 6 years ago!?! They beat Bama in a rebuilding year and haven't played them since. What a bunch of clowns.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution." - Abraham Lincoln

Jul 25, 2016, 9:35 PM

And where in the h3ll did this "Boom" sh*t come from!?!? Who gave him that ridiculous nickname!?!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution." - Abraham Lincoln

"Moob" is SO much better...***

Jul 26, 2016, 11:51 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We're not use to the extreme pressure!!!

Jul 25, 2016, 10:13 PM

If only we had games against harder competition like Auburn, Georgia, LSU, Ohio State, Oklahoma, FSU, Alabama and the like, maybe we could prove we are good enough to win the big game and perhaps maybe compete with scar?

Who am I kidding? We could never beat scar. Not in 100 years! We would just crumble in the extreme pressure!

??

That "article" was pure garbage!

~JKB

Jul 26, 2016, 6:32 AM

I seriously doubt that USUC even scores on CLEMSON this year. Well, unless Dabo inserts the 3's at halftime. I can think of 63 or 17 reasons why CLEMSON will defeat the stupid coots once again.

THREE-PEAT, THREE-PEAT, THREE-PEAT. November can't get here fast enough.

LMAO!!!!!!***

Jul 26, 2016, 11:15 AM

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Lmao,the element of surprise!

Jul 26, 2016, 12:45 PM

Now, that is scary!

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 26, 2016, 1:20 PM

"Thanks to Muschamp’s arrival, USC was able to snag a few top-notch recruits for the 2016 class..." Wait? Who were they?

"Melvin Ingram, Jadaveon Clowney, Kelcy Quarles, and many others didn’t give an inch..." Those three aren't walking through the door this season, though, so not relevant.

"Expectations are soaring in Clemson, and they aren’t used to such extreme pressure. For this reason alone, I expect Clemson to crack and choke in several games this season, the Palmetto Bowl being one of them." Several games? Aight.

They actually use the words "Muschamp offense"

Jul 26, 2016, 4:30 PM

as if it's a real thing.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 25
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic