Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Just realized Mark Richt will play GT again every year...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 4
| visibility 871

Just realized Mark Richt will play GT again every year...

Jul 25, 2016, 5:56 PM

Richt was 6-2 against PJ since he's coached at GT (08). Miami was 6-2 against GT during the same time as well.

If GT ever had a chance to beat Miami that chance is gone as Golden is gone. I predict plenty of more beatdowns at the hands of Richt.

And if you thought a UGA's defense was good, wait to Kirby Smart gets a hold of them. They won't have a prayer. Their only hope is their offense is soo bad UGA only scores 10 points a game.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Just realized Mark Richt will play GT again every year...

Jul 25, 2016, 6:17 PM

I think the CPJ experiment will end this season . They will finish last or next to last in the coastal and they will not go to one of the 133 bowl games available .
The whole kitchy " Triple Pitch It Slap-Bone " offense doesn't work , at least not after everyone gets to play it 3 or more times .
I will be glad to see him go . GT has a great football history , but they need to shift gears and try again .

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

It's blows my mind that Dabo has a losing record vs CPJ

Jul 25, 2016, 6:44 PM

But he did lose the first 3 to them.

Re: Just realized Mark Richt will play GT again every year...

Jul 25, 2016, 6:53 PM [ in reply to Re: Just realized Mark Richt will play GT again every year... ]

And no more blocking below waist

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We do Chicken right...it's not just for frying anymore!

Nail meet coffin

Jul 25, 2016, 6:54 PM

Surely that's the end of the Paaaawwl Johnson era if true.

Replies: 4
| visibility 871
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic