Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I've noticed driving to work and back in Columbia...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 17
| visibility 1

I've noticed driving to work and back in Columbia...

Jun 25, 2016, 8:38 AM

...I see about as many cars with Clemson stickers as cars with Gamecoot stickers.
I haven't seen a high five sticker in weeks.

Sorry about the coot post but what a turnaround from a few years ago. I knew it would change but I am amazed at how fast it changed. It changed so fast Spurrier literally ran away.

The best is yet to come. Go Tigers!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

No use to be sorry about the Coot post.

Jun 25, 2016, 8:57 AM

Those that don't like it aren't forced to click on it and read it. Though they will claim some sort of moral high ground. Bless their little hearts.

The Coots are in hiding. If they pull off a win against Vandy,they'll drag their stuff back out and celebrate like they've beaten New Mexico

http://articles.latimes.com/2000/sep/03/sports/sp-15019

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Seeing those stunned coot faces in shock after their savior quit was awesome

Jun 25, 2016, 9:17 AM

He didn't leave to go to a new position. Think about it. He just said see ya wouldn't want to be ya by the way he hightailed it out of there.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Wonder if they will be waving the

Jun 25, 2016, 11:28 AM

French National Flag during their games in 2016.

lol....the new chicken fight song

Jun 25, 2016, 12:32 PM

https://www.google.com/search?q=youtube+of+the+marseilleise&oq=youtube+of+the+marseilleise&aqs=chrome..69i57.12269j0j4&client=tablet-android-lenovo&sourceid=chrome-mobile&ie=UTF-8

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Seeing those stunned coot faces in shock after their savior quit was awesome

Jun 26, 2016, 1:26 PM [ in reply to Seeing those stunned coot faces in shock after their savior quit was awesome ]

> He didn't leave to go to a new position. Think about
> it. He just said see ya wouldn't want to be ya by the
> way he hightailed it out of there.

Wrong, he didn't high tail anywhere, he took a desk job in the coots athletic department!!!

http://www.postandcourier.com/article/20160208/PC20/160209386/1032/steve-spurrier-now-working-as-special-assistant-at-usc

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

What? They don't make Lady #### basketball stickers?

Jun 25, 2016, 9:25 AM

Something along the lines of "me love you long time."

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's something in these hills.

Much like Muchcoot will be saying "Me Pom-Pom

Jun 25, 2016, 9:47 AM

Your football program and your sister"

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

monter le cheval de fer
A coot will usually blink when hit in the head with a ball-peen hammer

youre right

Jun 25, 2016, 12:36 PM

After the loss to them to make it 5 in a row, had you said that in 2 years Clemson would be playing for the national title and SC would be 3-9, I think even the most ardent of Clemson fans would have thought you were crazy

Greenville sure has changed.

Jun 25, 2016, 1:50 PM

This place was filthy with coots two years ago. I don't know why the mayor didn't call and exterminator. Every time I went out somewhere, anywhere I felt like I was slumming for the coot infestation here. Sumbiches were mouthy too.

Now Greenville is a like a paradise compared to back then. In our worst years after Danny left I never took off our Colors. I'm not much for fair weather friends or fair weather fans either.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I am in Columbia also

Jun 25, 2016, 3:47 PM

I think they call their auto insurance companies after the season and get new rear windows. All those decals just suddenly disappear.

The 5 game streak was a blip on the radar.All back to normal***

Jun 25, 2016, 5:33 PM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There are more cars with Clemson stickers in the Columbia...

Jun 25, 2016, 8:23 PM

area than coot stickers, and it has always been that way. Lived in the Columbia area my whole life, and the only time you saw a number of cars with coot stickers was during their five year streak. Once that ended coot stickers disappeared faster than a mob snitch.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: There are more cars with Clemson stickers in the Columbia...

Jun 25, 2016, 10:47 PM

There is not more Tiger fans than Coots in Columbia.

Where do you drive in Cola

Jun 26, 2016, 12:35 AM

I'm on i20 east in the AM and West in the PM

Drive around with a rubber chicken

Jun 26, 2016, 1:56 AM

mouth-first on your antenna. It's pretty hilarious! It just sways around. I did that after we won in the mid-90's with my Gamecock friends, parked on Harden in 5 points, and my antenna was fine after we got back to the car. The chicken was gone, though

The Laughable Aspect To This.

Jun 26, 2016, 7:33 AM

is that the South Carolina fanbase has convinced itself that Spurrier changed his recruiting tactics/efforts which led to their demise.

He had to take what he could get.

Jun 26, 2016, 7:51 AM

When in state talent pool got low and no children of Gamecocks to come, he had to resort to taking those that could barely crawl out of high school, a large number of them over 3 years never made it into college.

Their current staff, although great recruiters at their former schools are already down to taking recruits that they would have never taken at their previous schools.

Replies: 17
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic