Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Plyler's Blog: Friday Email Bag
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 8
| visibility 1

Plyler's Blog: Friday Email Bag

Apr 15, 2016, 9:19 AM

Friday Email Bag

Friday Email Bag
Each Friday I publish your comments and answer your questions. To submit a comment or questions, please email me at mickeyplyler@hotmail.com.

Mickey,
Despite the article showing that the FPI predicts Auburn will be the second toughest win for Clemson you still

Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Auburn played pretty well down the stretch last year.

Apr 15, 2016, 9:35 AM

They lost at Arkansas in 4 OTs, lost by 8 at home to Ole Miss (good Ole Miss team that destroyed OSU in the Sugar by 28), beat A&M on the road by 16, lost to UGA at home by 7, lost to Bama at home by 16, and destroyed Memphis by 21 in their bowl game.

This team will be sky high for us and it could be extremely tough if Auburn gets a break or two. Going on the road is tough even at places where the noise level is nowhere near as loud as Auburn. As good as we were last year, we struggled with Syracuse, State, and USC on the road.

I too would take a one point win right now, but think we win something like 38-27.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-jospehg.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Auburn played pretty well down the stretch last year.

Apr 15, 2016, 11:02 AM

Auburns best quarterback is a junior college transfer that hasn't ever played a game. Gus has a system that is hard to learn. They are at least a year away. Tigers by 10 , at least.

Re: Auburn played pretty well down the stretch last year.

Apr 19, 2016, 12:31 PM

I think Cam Newton was a JuCo transfer that played one year and he learned Malzahn's system... and did fairly well....

Sounds like staff is aware of the kicker...

Apr 15, 2016, 9:37 AM

http://www.charlotteobserver.com/sports/high-school/article41843328.html

Re: Sounds like staff is aware of the kicker...

Apr 15, 2016, 10:28 AM

Thanks for the article link. If he had an unofficial then the staff is definitely aware of him.

Apr 15, 2016, 11:00 AM

People take themselves so serious, they think the coaches depend on them to find players. While it is nice to help, you cant expect a reply. One reply from a coach and you automatically have a booster situation. Cant you imagine, hey coach, I found a hot 4th grader running back i want you to look at...........

Apr 15, 2016, 11:02 AM [ in reply to Sounds like staff is aware of the kicker... ]

Looks like he ended up at UCLA

https://mobile.twitter.com/austinkent34

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'm shocked Slater didn't hear back. From what I understand,

Apr 16, 2016, 8:31 AM

staff begs people to send emails as they have nothing else to do but follow up tips from fans. Tips are the lifeblood of Dabo's recruiting efforts, he obviously doesn't have an eye for talent.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 8
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic