Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Paging Tiger Woods
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 8
| visibility 2,690

Paging Tiger Woods

Apr 14, 2016, 2:24 PM

TW - What's the latest TEE HIGGINS time frame to pull the trigger? Think we get him? Do we have a legit shot at anyone higher?

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Paging Tiger Woods

Apr 14, 2016, 2:49 PM

I have not seen Tiger on here recently. Hope he is well.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 14, 2016, 2:58 PM

tiger has been kinda down in the back lately. lol

Apr 14, 2016, 2:53 PM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 15, 2016, 8:04 AM

Right now, Tee Higgins is coming to Clemson. He and Amari Rodgers are friends. (Tee is named after Amari's dad afterall). But this is one recruit I hope holds off near the end before committing. It will be tough to hold on to him with UT in his ear all year.

JJ Robinson....UF is in the picture now. I think in the end he picks Clemson unless.....

OrTre Smith commits. Right now he has a committable offer. He maybe leaning chickens thought because of their depth chart.

"We establish no religion in this country, we mandate no belief. Nor will we ever. Church and state are, and must remain, separate." ~Ronald Reagan

Apr 15, 2016, 8:40 AM

The real question here for you or tigerbry is who leads for jamyest Williams? We need him badly and I think UGA has made a real strong push for him

Apr 15, 2016, 11:01 AM [ in reply to Re: Paging Tiger Woods ]

Thanks as always for the insight. I love, but hate we are in a situation where at the level we are recruiting that we are actually helping the chickens with kids they would not usually get.

Apr 15, 2016, 11:17 AM [ in reply to Re: Paging Tiger Woods ]

Will offering Higgins a basketball scholarship be the ultimate deciding factor whether he commits to Clemson or UT?

Apr 15, 2016, 8:49 AM

I'll just say that we are about to enter the next big commit cycle. Swinney camps start in June so by the end of June I believe that we will have 3-5 more commitments. I think that they may push JJ to commit after camp if he comes. Hopefully, we can get 2 out of 3 between Higgins, Robinson, and Smith. I think we have a shot with all of them but UT is firmly in the mix with Higgins, UF with Robinson, and USuCk with Smith.

Replies: 8
| visibility 2,690
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic