Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Jim Harbaugh, the Donald Trump of college football
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 4
| visibility 970

Jim Harbaugh, the Donald Trump of college football

Apr 13, 2016, 8:49 AM

This time around the Tigers are actively recruiting a pair of defensive stalwarts from PCH in LB Drew Singleton (6-2 215) and DL Corey Bolds (6-3 260). Both were at the spring game Saturday and both are giving Clemson strong consideration.

"They really enjoyed themselves and I can tell you both think very highly of Clemson, as did Rashan," said Paramus Catholic coach Dan Sabella. "I can tell you that had Rashan not had the Michigan relationship, if it wasn't Michigan it was going to be Clemson. Those two guys, I think they have similar feelings. I know Corey has some family down that way. I know Rashan did. Drew has always been a Clemson fans and he's always felt a bond with the school and the program. They really enjoyed themselves. I spoke with both of them."

Michigan's Jim Harbaugh will gain some major exposure in front of Singleton and Boyd at the school in June when he speaks at graduation. The competing schools are not going to like that but Sabella said they couldn't pass on that opportunity.

http://www.goupstate.com/article/20160412/PSPORTS02/160419871/-1/PSPORTS

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Harbaugh is a crappy interview

Apr 13, 2016, 8:51 AM

wonder if he's a better speaker with a speech on paper in front of him...

where are all the "only winning matters" guys

Apr 13, 2016, 9:00 AM

when it comes to discussing Harbaugh?

let's see: he's got no class, no apparent principles, no respect from or for others,

and no out front commitment to uplift the young men personally or educationally,

but he can apparently collect W's.

no doubt the 'good' fans on this board are hiding in their hole waiting for a chance to educate and denigrate

some deserving Clemson coach...

so Jim Harbaugh's participation as an NCAA football coach...

Apr 13, 2016, 9:05 AM

is going to screw college football up for everybody?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-franc1968.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

He is bad for CFB and is being totally

Apr 13, 2016, 9:28 AM

Disingenuous when he claims he was holding those off campus camps for the "benefit of the student-athletes." Total BS, he was just pushing the envelope to extend his influence and recruiting territory at the expense of the SEC and ACC. He states "anyone can do these off campus camps" but why in God's creation would any member of the SEC and most of the teams in the ACC leave beautiful Sun Belt down south to head to the Frozen Rust Belt?? He signed up at $7 million a year to coach Michigan, in Michigan not Michigan south at sunny IMG Academy in Bradenton FL. He's a spoiled jerk and big whinny brat whose behavior this past recruiting season bordered on pedophilic and at the very least creepy. He doesn't believe the rules apply to him so he just pushes and pushes until he gets his way. As for me, I'm glad the NCAA slapped him in the face and said NO!

Replies: 4
| visibility 970
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic