Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Funny coots
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 21
| visibility 1

Funny coots

Feb 13, 2016, 6:28 PM

Was in Columbia today, and leaving around 1:30, we saw a huge crowd leaving Colonial Life. My wife was like "I wonder what is going on."

Me: "I think they have a basketball game today, but it is too early for it to be over.

Consulted ESPN by smartphone, and found out that they were down to Kentucky by 30+ points with 8+ minutes still remaining. LOL!

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Funny coots

Feb 13, 2016, 6:30 PM

Women's hoops holds their hearts .

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Feb 13, 2016, 6:38 PM

Maybe they were having a fire drill, oh wait.

It was called Kentucky fire. lol

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Work Hard, Do Your Best, Keep Your Word, Never Get Too Big For Your Britches, Trust In God, Have no fear and Never Forget a Friend ~ Harry S. Truman

Feb 13, 2016, 6:45 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YU2U3QAUGak

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 13, 2016, 6:43 PM

best story of the day

They kicked our a$$ dude. Not too funny. They are going to

Feb 13, 2016, 7:16 PM

the ncaa tourney. Even if the lose out. We go if we win out. They got 2 good bball teams. We got .5
Yeah, that's funny. But keep living vicariously thru their losses. Keep supporting mediocre coaching. We'll get there maybe. I'm a Tiger fan but not a Brownlee fan.

I think you need a little pronoun work

Feb 13, 2016, 7:33 PM

You seem to be having trouble with "we" vs "they"

And WE didn't play THEM today! It is hilarious the way they quit on the team they have been hyping so hard for the tourney. And I hope they do get in, because they will get humiliated again like they did today. Stick it, coot dude!

You are with us or against us. Go Tigers!

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I think you need a little pronoun work

Feb 13, 2016, 9:53 PM

As they say, the proof is in the pudding!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: They kicked our a$$ dude. Not too funny. They are going to

Feb 13, 2016, 7:57 PM [ in reply to They kicked our a$$ dude. Not too funny. They are going to ]

LOL, yeah, they kicked our butts by 6 points. Coots tend to show their true colors with comments like that.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 13, 2016, 8:04 PM [ in reply to They kicked our a$$ dude. Not too funny. They are going to ]

yes they did.. however, they are the DIRTEST team I have ever seen..as bad as the old UVA teams!

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

you are not very good at this,,,,,you need to

Feb 13, 2016, 8:10 PM [ in reply to They kicked our a$$ dude. Not too funny. They are going to ]

get some acting lessons down there at coot U

Feb 13, 2016, 10:08 PM [ in reply to They kicked our a$$ dude. Not too funny. They are going to ]

Go home Coot. They didn't kick our ###. Look at the game. The coots held on at the end. So you coots go the NCAAs. What first time in 18 years. Even a bind squirrel finds a nut sometimes.

If they lose out they would NOT be in the dance

Feb 13, 2016, 10:14 PM [ in reply to They kicked our a$$ dude. Not too funny. They are going to ]

They are the first power 5 team to be unranked at 20-3 ever. That tells you how bad their schedule is. Look at who they have remaining. Losing those games might even keep them out of the NIT.

You are right, they've not beaten any good teams. That

Feb 14, 2016, 12:04 AM

includes us. Right now we hurt their rpi. But we played them close. That's a moral victory for some of you.

Re: You are right, they've not beaten any good teams. That

Feb 14, 2016, 12:06 AM

Fooling nobody .

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Feb 14, 2016, 12:09 AM [ in reply to They kicked our a$$ dude. Not too funny. They are going to ]

You're a Cokloving loser and the stink of fryer grease is emanating from your pimpled hide .

DB23

Feb 13, 2016, 7:32 PM

I'm a glutton for punishment
I forgot the game and went to Green's Liquor Store from W. Columbia about the same time for some toddy for my sweet wife home with the flu. Took about thirty minutes to make the mile from Huger to Assembly. Then I cut on the radio and laughed. Did not exactly impress the crowd walking beside the truck cause the windows were open and they heard what I was laughing at, but screw'em if they can't take a joke(which apparently the second half of that game was).

Feb 13, 2016, 8:42 PM

They were practicing leaving early for the upcoming football sseason

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sorry jm76.......

Feb 13, 2016, 8:44 PM

But they don't NEED no practice. They got this down.

Message was edited by: mikeyT®

Message was edited by: mikeyT®

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

lol!***

Feb 13, 2016, 8:56 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 13, 2016, 10:03 PM [ in reply to Re: Funny coots ]

Well you would think that with all the years of practice they have had over the years, that they would have leaving ball games early down to a T!!! But then again, they had 4 years of winning, and when that was over. They didn't have how to act after a win even close to acting like they had some class!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

LOL***

Feb 13, 2016, 10:00 PM

Replies: 21
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic